Virtual Walk Across Texas

Options

Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I did 18 miles this week. Actually, 7.5 came from just today. :smile: Hope everyone else had a good week.
    Awesome Job!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    0 miles this week. I found out yesterday that I lost the baby, so this week may be a little light also. But after that I will be stepping it up again, I gained back about 5 lbs so I will be working to take those off again.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I like the sightseeing idea, I have never actually been to Texas but it is one of the states I would like to visit some day. My sister lived there for a short time and she really liked it.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear you lost the baby :frown: Take all the time you need; we're not racing. Take care of yourself.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear you lost the baby :frown: Take all the time you need; we're not racing. Take care of yourself.

I totally agree! Take your time, this thread is for fun, and support.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    I did 11 this week. How was everyone's week?
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    35.55 miles this week - combo of running, swimming (a whole .1 miles!) and stationary bike. The Row the World Challenge is really making me work and boost my totals. So, I am now up to 122.2 miles :happy:
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    35.55 miles this week - combo of running, swimming (a whole .1 miles!) and stationary bike. The Row the World Challenge is really making me work and boost my totals. So, I am now up to 122.2 miles :happy:
    You are kicking some serious booty! Good for you!
  • VELVET2688
    VELVET2688 Posts: 40
    Options
    hugs to LynnMPip , I'm so sorry. hugs, hugs, hugs to you.

I'm checking in,,,my facial infection is gone thanks to Penicilian ,,,so its on ...I'll have to make up for lost time.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    added anothe 6.6 miles to the week
    total is 28.6 is my total
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Good job! This week is going to be a low one for me. I'm experimenting with less workouts so I can eat more of my exercise cals. I just wanna see if it'll speed up weight loss. If I don't see a drop (or gasp! there's a gain), I'm going right back to 3 workouts a day. Lol
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options

Awesome!!

I did 0 hours last week. I can't start running for another 2 weeks but I started walking again today so I am really excited about that!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    hugs to LynnMPip , I'm so sorry. hugs, hugs, hugs to you.

I'm checking in,,,my facial infection is gone thanks to Penicilian ,,,so its on ...I'll have to make up for lost time.

Thank you!

Glad to hear the infection is gone!
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    This week I took it easy and didn't do a whole lot as an experiment to see if the system shock would up my weight loss. (It sorta did..I lost 1.5 lbs this week as opposed to 1, but I don't count decimals on here). Anyway, that means that I didn't rack up the miles. Just 5.5 for me this week. Hope everyone else had a good week! I did..braces on Tuesday, bf's birthday yesterday, and today (my weigh in day), the scale finally said I've lost 60 pounds.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    This week I took it easy and didn't do a whole lot as an experiment to see if the system shock would up my weight loss. (It sorta did..I lost 1.5 lbs this week as opposed to 1, but I don't count decimals on here). Anyway, that means that I didn't rack up the miles. Just 5.5 for me this week. Hope everyone else had a good week! I did..braces on Tuesday, bf's birthday yesterday, and today (my weigh in day), the scale finally said I've lost 60 pounds.

Congrats on the 60lbs!!

I am logging in my 6 miles for last week. It was way too hot for me to be out this weekend. I joined a walking group, hopefully I will have some additional motivation.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Late checking in this week, but I'm up to 149.8 miles. Will this heat please go away???

Congrats to fridayjustleft on reaching 60 lbs - that is awesome!!
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Omg I've been slacking so hard. I only did 5.25 miles this week. My lack of walking is effecting my running, as well. My endurance is shot. I can do only about half a mile at a time without wanting to die. Bf's speed has gone down, too. Because of this, I've reinstated our run days as M, W, Th, and walk days T and F..maybe the weekend if we feel like it. Hopefully we'll stick with that and I'll start logging better miles soon. My goal is to break the 800 mile mark this week, which means doing 22. We'll see. Also, thanks for the congrats! :happy:
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    i love this virtual walk ..this was a great idea !!!:bigsmile:
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    I like it, too, even though I haven't been doing too much of it; I messed up my knee somehow. Mystery injury.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    I did 13 miles last week. We were on vacation and most of it was up and down the boardwalk. Fun times!