Wow - That had how few calories ?!!?

Replies

• Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Forgot
    Canned Spaghetti
    Canned Baked beans
    These are both surprisingly low in calories.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    All I have to say is, Why does halo top hate Canada?

They probably have to change their packaging to include French, and they just can’t be bothered to do that.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Turkey breast slices! You can have multiple slices and they add up to like less than 100 calories and they're very filling!

If you're talking about lunch meat you should try weighing it. My turkey breast slices say 50g is 4 slices and 50 calories. Well actually 50grams is like 8 slices. It gets crazy.
  • LaurenD63
    LaurenD63 Posts: 57 Member
    The candy Smarties is only 25 calories a roll! I just came off of a fast and decided I would treat myself with something sweet and I still had leftover Smarties from the holidays. I was happy to see how low they are as long as I portion accordingly.
  • Beaudom91
    Beaudom91 Posts: 54 Member
    Chicken! Especially chicken breast... and for all that protein! I eat it everyday, sometimes twice a day now
  • Beaudom91
    Oh and icecream. Only 100cals per serving and so don't buy the low sugar kind either... just regular icecream in all kinds of flavors. Enjoying orange chocolate chip right now
  • Beaudom91
    And in a final note. This has been the best post I have ever read on here! Whipped cream, here I come!
  • Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Beaudom91 wrote: »
    Infact, now I think about it. Most things are low cal of you follow the actual serving sizes
    Well, yeah, but some serving sizes are ridiculous...
  • acfisher88
    acfisher88 Posts: 58 Member
    h1udd wrote: »

WHAT !!!! ..... I ate a meagre 3 Tesco chippolatas yesterday that whacked in at 300kcal !!!!! ....... looks like I need to change brand to Heck Chicken !

The smoky paprika Hecks are my favourite - so delicious! Bit higher than the plain at 108kcal for 2, but the flavour is worth it!
  • 92joann
    92joann Posts: 67 Member
    I think my most recent one is realising the costa latte coffee pods are only 21 calories more than the skinny latte pods and there's a big difference in taste. Worth it for 60 something calories definitely!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Shirataki Noodles (soy free) - 10 cals per pkg
    Cool Whip Light 30 cals for 3 Tablespoons (fat free is 25 cals)
    Boom Chick a Pop regular - 125 Cals for 3 1/4 cups
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Singapore rice noodles. Especially if I shred some cabbage into it and add a variety of veggies, I can eat a massive portion for like 400 calories.

Also the other day I was scoping out these cherry juju hearts my coworker put out, and I finally caved and ate one. Found out they are only 140 calories for 4 of them. I was so pumped I grabbed 3 more and made that my afternoon snack.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Eelkov wrote: »
    demarcan wrote: »
    don't bite my head off but SUGAR. a teaspoon is only 15 calories. very satisfying tastewise and psychologically if you sprinkle some on fruit/whatever else you want or in your hot beverage of choice. makes you realize how much sugar is packed into so many of our foods... because a little can go a long way.

Actually, I completely agree... considering sugar is "the bad guy" simply adding a teaspoon or two of sugar to your wheatbix is actually fine...

The war should be on "Hidden Sugar"..

What's Wheatbix?
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    This was a great morning read!!!

I'm going with squash. So amazing. All veggies are miraculous!!!

I was surprised at pineapple too!! High five!!!
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    edited January 2018
    Eelkov wrote: »
    demarcan wrote: »
    don't bite my head off but SUGAR. a teaspoon is only 15 calories. very satisfying tastewise and psychologically if you sprinkle some on fruit/whatever else you want or in your hot beverage of choice. makes you realize how much sugar is packed into so many of our foods... because a little can go a long way.

Actually, I completely agree... considering sugar is "the bad guy" simply adding a teaspoon or two of sugar to your wheatbix is actually fine...

The war should be on "Hidden Sugar"..

What's Wheatbix?

It's a Brit/Aus Hot breakfast cereal. I believe it's similar to Farina or Cream of wheat.

Although my Google fu suggests that it's a cold cereal more like the old school giant Kellogg's shredded wheat bricks.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    BACON.

I definitely thought that it would be WAY worse.

Edit: someone already said it :(

Really can't be said too many times tho. Bacon is awesome!