Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Beast: Rest...in progress.

That's funny
    yea...FAILED! they had me moving file cabinets, tables and desks at work. today is the regular "moves day"...so, file cabinets, desks, credenzas...whatever else...ON BACK DAY! :s

• BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Beast: Rest...in progress.

That's funny
    yea...FAILED! they had me moving file cabinets, tables and desks at work. today is the regular "moves day"...so, file cabinets, desks, credenzas...whatever else...ON BACK DAY! :s

Psh...you got this...besides, we both know that those workouts make "work" that much easier!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Hammer Conditioning today...and my first attempt at doing the Cha Cha Slide in plank...I made it about halfway through...Note to self: stop watching videos on Facebook and saying, "I can do that!" :p
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “Body Beast Build: Shoulders”= Done!
  • Holly1019
    Holly1019 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Here I am trying to get back on track for the ?????? hundredth time. Luckily I have MFP in my life, and I have not let it get to out of control. Was doing so good, and now have been slacking and my scale is not going the right direction. Number 1 goal for now is to get back to logging all my food. Needing all the help I can get.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Tried to get out of my comfort zone yesterday and go to a Zumba class. Got there, and there was no class! The online schedule was wrong. Oh well. I biked for a half-hour instead.

Today was yoga.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Focus T25: Gamma Speed 3.0"=Done! :p
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    90 min indoor bike class yesterday was fun. This morning was week 3 of a winter swim clinic, so we're starting to build up endurance work. Now its off for a slow 6 miler, hoping my heel isn't too cranky.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Beast Up: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps"=Done!
  • Shredder583
    Shredder583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    sisu1975 wrote: »
    Hi! I am 42, a mom of five, and looking to body composition swap now. Starting a CrossFit challenge in March and learning about macros and nutrition. I am happy with my weight just want to see more muscle and drop the body fat%. Would love to encourage you and be encouraged as we all strive to reach our goals.

WOW u look great already! Best of luck on yr journey! Here to help if u need support!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym this morning before work for only the second time ever and the first time in a long time. Felt weird and out of my comfort zone, it will take some time to get used to. But I have things going on after work almost every day this week, so it's either work out in the morning or not at all.
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    90 min indoor bike class yesterday was fun. This morning was week 3 of a winter swim clinic, so we're starting to build up endurance work. Now its off for a slow 6 miler, hoping my heel isn't too cranky.

When is your next tri?
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Roadie2000 wrote: »
    Went to the gym this morning before work for only the second time ever and the first time in a long time. Felt weird and out of my comfort zone, it will take some time to get used to. But I have things going on after work almost every day this week, so it's either work out in the morning or not at all.

Maybe this is the beginning of a new habit? It's not easy changing the routine, but kudos to you for making the change instead of just skipping your workout for the week. Keep up the good work!
  • Djproulx
    Options
    czvanut wrote: »
    I also got my 5K under 42 minutes, which I know isn't fast, but I'm getting gradually better. I want to eventually beat my PR of 32.

Nice work. If you're following a plan, you might be surprised at how soon you can get there. Keep us posted!
  • Djproulx
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »

When is your next tri?

My first tri is the REV3 Quassy Half (70.3) distance race on June 3rd. The other one is Ironman Mont Tremblant in August. My wife also signed me up for a half marathon in April, since she wanted a trip to Las Vegas.:)

Will you be dipping a toe into the multisport pool this year?
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Busy, busy weekend! Saturday I barely had time to fit a shower in, but I managed to meet all my familial and social obligations. Sunday went ice skating in the morning, then went for a 2 hour snowshoe hike with lots of climbing. Then dinner for the family. Ended the day with almost 22,000 steps. :)