Coke Zero Sugar

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited February 2018
    JoRocka wrote: »
    You can drink it, sure, but i wouldn't say i'll make it a regular thing in my diet because It's a nonsense drink at the end of the day. It does absolutely nothing for my body but please my taste buds.

is there something wrong with pleasing your taste buds?

Nope.
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    You can drink it, sure, but i wouldn't say i'll make it a regular thing in my diet because It's a nonsense drink at the end of the day. It does absolutely nothing for my body but please my taste buds.

It's like 95-98% water so it does help hydrate you just like tea, coffee, fruit and a lot of veggies.

It's tasty yes but comparing coke zero to fruit and vegetables is just silly.

Nobody compared them in every quality, they were compared for a specific quality (containing water).

There's zero comparison :wink:

edit: there's water in paint. Very hydrating...

Comparing Coke Zero and paint is way more ridiculous than comparing the hydrating properties of Coke Zero to the hydrating properties of fruits and vegetables.

Are you denying that our bodies can use the water in Coke Zero to help meet our overall need for hydration?

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Can't wait until the next thread where it's said that people at MFP say you should drink soda instead of eating vegetables.

(Which obviously was not said.)

Hey, it's working for me!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Can't wait until the next thread where it's said that people at MFP say you should drink soda instead of eating vegetables.

It's 1,000% healthier than drinking paint, so you've got that going for you too.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited February 2018
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

It's 1,000% healthier than drinking paint, so you've got that going for you too.

good call - I'm a double winner!

er, I mean, 1000% huh? Do you have a study to support that number?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    No Sugar Coke is vile.

Diet coke for me.

This is correct.

Nah, you're both wrong. Coke Zero >>>>>>>>>>>>> Diet Coke
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    No Sugar Coke is vile.

Diet coke for me.

This is correct.

I woo'd you.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »

is there something wrong with pleasing your taste buds?

Nope.
    ccrdragon wrote: »

It's like 95-98% water so it does help hydrate you just like tea, coffee, fruit and a lot of veggies.

It's tasty yes but comparing coke zero to fruit and vegetables is just silly.

Nobody compared them in every quality, they were compared for a specific quality (containing water).

There's zero comparison :wink:

edit: there's water in paint. Very hydrating...

Only in a world where people eat Tide Pods would a statement like this even be made seriously.

But Paint >>>>> Tide Pods.
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    Malibu in cherry Coke Zero is bomb
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    edited February 2018
    No Sugar Coke is vile.

Diet coke for me.

This is correct.

I woo'd you.

And I wooed you. ;)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I drink a ton of coke zero and coffee. I basically only purposely drink water in my evening tea. Even that isn't just a straight glass of water. My pee is basically clear. Hydrated.
  • I drink one on the weekends or when I go out to say the movies or something much better than diet coke.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    It's certainly more pleasant than "Diet Coke".
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    No Sugar Coke is vile.

Diet coke for me.

This is correct.

I woo'd you.

I’m offended!

Nah, my dad’s been drinking Diet Coke for over 20 years and to me it’s always tasted awful. I think that’s why it took me a good six months after starting here to switch from regular soda to diet...I thought they’d all be bad. But I say away from Diet Coke and Diet Dew. Everything else is fair game.