elizarizo wrote: »
    3u5axy7xz539.png
    Loki

:love: :love: :love:
    Also, I kinda dig his nail polish.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    JustSomeJD wrote: »
    I am about 20 lbs away from a suit...I actually have a couple, nothing special...but can't wear them, and and dont want to buy much that is very nice until leaner...as it wont fit later.

Looking forward to getting some nice clothes again by the end of the year. I need to take notes from this thread, as you guys look great!

I wear them for work so a sloppy fitting suit doesn’t work. A coworker who originally challenged me to lose weight recently told me I wasn’t looking as sharp due to my weight loss.

I'm a software developer, and our dress is super casual...but I miss having some nice clothes.

Oddly, I recently had a couple of weddings to attend...and a ballroom dancing thing which I am into...but just couldnt justify buying new stuff. So, my clothes were too big...the suits that I have were too small.

Not Talking Heads level too big but definitely could be better. As when it isn't actually your size, you look way bigger than you are...not to mention it wont be comfortable.

Good fitting suits show lines of the body, and as you move it just 'looks good'. Looks so much better when dancing to see a form and not batman in his cape.

When I get all done I will buy some nice stuff...lol, and learn finally how to tie a double windsor. I'm so lazy. I never think to YouTube it until like 20 minutes until it is time to go.

5bczbbl0u052.jpg

zsa3kzoo97i3.jpg

shgrp57zunfd.jpg

iaqkp7ld1dcd.jpg

Smokin Michael :smile: and your girls are gorgeous
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    JustSomeJD wrote: »
    I am about 20 lbs away from a suit...I actually have a couple, nothing special...but can't wear them, and and dont want to buy much that is very nice until leaner...as it wont fit later.

Looking forward to getting some nice clothes again by the end of the year. I need to take notes from this thread, as you guys look great!

I wear them for work so a sloppy fitting suit doesn’t work. A coworker who originally challenged me to lose weight recently told me I wasn’t looking as sharp due to my weight loss.

I'm a software developer, and our dress is super casual...but I miss having some nice clothes.

Oddly, I recently had a couple of weddings to attend...and a ballroom dancing thing which I am into...but just couldnt justify buying new stuff. So, my clothes were too big...the suits that I have were too small.

Not Talking Heads level too big but definitely could be better. As when it isn't actually your size, you look way bigger than you are...not to mention it wont be comfortable.

Good fitting suits show lines of the body, and as you move it just 'looks good'. Looks so much better when dancing to see a form and not batman in his cape.

When I get all done I will buy some nice stuff...lol, and learn finally how to tie a double windsor. I'm so lazy. I never think to YouTube it until like 20 minutes until it is time to go.

5bczbbl0u052.jpg

zsa3kzoo97i3.jpg

shgrp57zunfd.jpg

iaqkp7ld1dcd.jpg

Honestly, a four in hand is just a great looking casual knot, you wear it well. If you want something with symmetry like a Windsor, a little less huge than a Windsor, and easy to tie...look up the Pratt knot. Almost as easy as a four in hand.

I have a question about tie knots. I am a bit embarrassed to say I only know how to tie one knot that I learned almost 30 yrs ago in the service. I think it's a Windsor but I don't even know....it's a small knot. I have noticed some very big bold knots being worn and was wondering what are they? Is the knot of a tie determined by the suit? By the occasion? Or no matter just preference? I have a thick neck and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with knot size....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    phxr6xfklaf5.jpg

<3 you look amazing :*
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    phxr6xfklaf5.jpg

<3 you look amazing :*

((Blush))
  • slimgirljo15