30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Just done day one of the shred. OMG I'm not sure I can do this every day.
    My arms were shaking when I finished.

I feel that pain! I'm sure you've heard it before but believe me, it does get easier. Me and the fiance were totally wiped out after day 1 and trembling. Day 8 just completed and we chatted through most of it discussing how our day went. She even moved up to the 5lb weights for some of the movements today and I moved from 5lb to 9lb - it's the next weight up I have!
  • jnlk80
    jnlk80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did day 8!!! 2 more days until level 2!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Oooh... 6:30 workout tomorrow morning due to not being able to do it at the normal after work time. I don't look forward to those early morning ones :(
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L1 done! With a few short breaks... I was dripping!

I've had a Reeses cup (or 2) as a reward... Oops?
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I finished L1D6 this morning. I will admit it is sure easier than day 1 but still difficult. I'm hoping I don't spend the whole 30 days on this level.:frown: I look forward to being able to do the bicycle ab crunches and the butt kicks. Everything else seems to be moving right along.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Just done day one of the shred. OMG I'm not sure I can do this every day.
    My arms were shaking when I finished.

You CAN do this! Just focus on one day at a time. In a few days it will be easier, and you'll look back and how far you've come and smile!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Oooh... 6:30 workout tomorrow morning due to not being able to do it at the normal after work time. I don't look forward to those early morning ones :(

Jay, quit your bellyachin'! :laugh:

I get up at 4:34 6 days a week to get my workout in! 6:30 would be like sleeping in!
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I get up at 4:34 6 days a week to get my workout in! 6:30 would be like sleeping in!

Maybe we should have a 4:30 club! That's what time I have to do mine as well. :yawn:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Today, once the kids take a nap will be day 7 for me. (I know you're not suppose to but I take Sundays off because I workout 2 - 3 times a day, 6 days a week and I need a break.) Saturday I tried level 2 and yeah, I'm totally not ready for it!!! Back to level 1!!! I was in some serious pain up until the 5th day but it was all worth it. I lost a total of 6.5 pounds for the week.
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete, I take sundays off because i believe its a rest days, maybe ill make it up by doing it again this evening. I hate when she says "If they can do it, you can do it"......ewww ya they are the size of bean polls with no fat on their bodies! haha
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options

Maybe we should have a 4:30 club! That's what time I have to do mine as well. :yawn:

HAHA! I do mine at 8pm at night. I sleep until 9am, you can count me out =P
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Finished D6 L1 yesterday and D7 L1 today... I can get through almost the entire level with just 1 or 2 moments to catch my breath and can tell my breathing through each exercise has improved tremendously. I still can't get through the 2nd set of girly push ups :grumble: I'm thinking of starting L2 Wednesday rather than Thurs or Friday. We have an office potluck Thursday and the soreness of a level change may be just what I need to keep my portions small and assist with walking past the dessert table :embarassed:
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L1D7 tonight and I made it through all of the (girly) pushups for the first time ever! It was also the first time I've noticed that it's getting a lot easier to breathe through the whole workout. :D

This week is going to be challenging. I hate mornings but I might have to get up before 6 Thursday and Friday to get it in.. Hubby's in a wedding! Silly people who have Friday night weddings. :bigsmile:
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D8. My arms are sore so I couldn't even do half of the arm raises. But I only burned 10 calories less than normal, so that's not too bad. I mad up for it by doing some jumping jacks at the end! I can see tiny muscles in my arms now when I try to flex! Woohoo!
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    at last managed to get it started, well done to all you guys who are way ahead of me. I may be behind but I'M DETERMINED to get through the full 30 days.
  • Ladytulip
    Ladytulip Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Im soooo new to this, I dont know what this entails but Im eager to get involved, if anyone can shed some light on how this works Id be so grateful :smile:
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 5:50 am to do L1D9 and was feeling tired. Got dressed splashed some water on my face and started the video. All I could think about was laying down. I got through the push up and the cardio and could barely breathe. I am just not a morning person...... wait I take that back I am a morning person, I am just not worth anything until I have coffee. So this will have to be a evening workout for me. Or get up even earlier and have coffee first. Also, I woke up my other half while creeping out of the bedroom and he was not a happy camper this morning. :angry:
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 8 Level 1 last night. I think I may have to take a day off from the 30 DS and do something else for a day. My body just seems to be exhausted from this workout. It seems like I just can't push as hard as I feel I need to and I feel almost lethargic while doing this video. I will push through again this evening and then a day off on Wednessday. Hopefully the day off gives me back my energy.
  • cmDaffy
    Options

We are now the unofficial 4:30 Club!!!
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    day 9 level 1 complete.. really wish i could see some results.. i'm my worst critic so looking in the mirror and the way clothes feel doesn't help me.. i would really LOVE to see the scale go down but i can't control my eating so idk when ill see that happen..
    anyway ready to do more one day of level 1 and get my butt kicked in level 2 on thursday..

hope everyone is doing well!

a big welcome to the group and good luck to all the newbies.. stay strong!