What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Getting my teeth whitened. I wonder if that's too vain.

I want to try out that newfangled charcoal powder stuff.

https://youtu.be/vSDE58S_fao

Do it

Now I really want to try it! Where did she get that one from, ACME from Loony Tunes?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

This method, some dentists say, may lead to enamel deterioration and tooth erosion.

The American Dental Association has currently not evaluated or approved any charcoal teeth whitening products. A spokesman for the organization previously told Prevention the product is concerning because its abrasiveness isn’t known.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I've heard of the charcoal masks but not on the teeth. Anyway I'm not going the DIY route this time. I'm getting the bleaching tray gig.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    ebos97ndbr1o.png
    I make a cute girl

<3 Adorable.
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited February 2018
    Options
    What!? Lent starts tomorrow? I'm the worst Catholic ever.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    What!? Lent starts tomorrow? I'm the worst Catholic ever.

Dude! Let's go to New Orleans wohoo!!!!

I'm the worst Methodist ever. Is there even a Method? Nobody knows. Bad marketing for real. I should have been Quaker. Quakers rock. They at least have a sense of humor. There was all these Quakers growing up and a whole college of Quakers. Guess what their mascot was?

"The Fighting Quakers"

:D

That is some funny *kitten*. My dungeons and dragons buddy was a quaker and we were over there all of the time as that is where he lived...they are awesome peeps.

I really and truly think there is awesome peeps in every religion and no-religion...and btw...so did our founding fathers. Faith in humanity -> faith in God. Or the universe...or whatever...or nothing...having a willpower. Everybody DOES have a willpower. That's creative energy, and it's for real a part of the universe. And...it's good. If there's a good...that's it.

I think now I might be Hindu or Buddhist idk...but I'm pretty sure I'm horrible at that as well. :D

Very true. So much more important to be a good person than it is to be a good [religious practitioner].
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm considering Indian food for lunch as others are going...idk...not a good idea tbh. I will eat like 3 naan and that will be over 1000 calories by itself.

But it's SOOO worth it
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I read it's Fat Tuesday. I'm not sure what that means but that might explain why I woke up at 4 and the first Ad on my feed was some delicious donuts. Still on my mind...
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I read it's Fat Tuesday. I'm not sure what that means but that might explain why I woke up at 4 and the first Ad on my feed was some delicious donuts. Still on my mind...

It's basically indulge all you can cause tomorrow is ash Wednesday....the beginning of lent..40 days of fasting
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    So, how do blind people know when to stop wiping?
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

It's basically indulge all you can cause tomorrow is ash Wednesday....the beginning of lent..40 days of fasting

@WorkerDrone83 Just a reminder

Lol. Thanks, L. I'm all over it. I will not be fasting, but I haven't thought of something challenging to give up yet either.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

@WorkerDrone83 Just a reminder

Lol. Thanks, L. I'm all over it. I will not be fasting, but I haven't thought of something challenging to give up yet either.

No sex for 40 days.

For God.

:D

o:)

Haha. I like your style. I feel like I do that already.
    Jk, I did that one years ago.