Unable to lose weight with calorie deficit

Options
Hi
I started calorie counting around december and tracked more diligently from january.
I am 5'4" and had a baby in 2016 november. I was generally little overweight for my height at 146lbs. After delivery in the 1st year i was around 25 lbs more than my pre-preg weight.
In these 2 and half months, i only lost 7 lbs and i am at 165lbs now. its fluctuating though im eating 1300 calories and working out 3-4 times a week (twice cardio and twice strength training)
Its really hard to have only 1300 calories but not seeing faster results is demotivating me.

Please advise.. looking for motivation.
Thank you

Replies

• sknt_journey
    sknt_journey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thank you for the reply
    But i was having a lot more calories before , lots of carbs , which are drastically reduced in the past 2 months.
    so i was expecting seeing better results.
  • sknt_journey
    sknt_journey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks all for the comments
    I am using measuring cups mostly. and fruits i enter from the database based on size medium etc
    rice i measure in measuring cups and enter that. other packaged foods directly from the nutrition details on the labels, i enter that.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    This thread has some great visuals that might help explain why so many people suggest a food scale: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    @slossia you couln't be more misinformed. Are you a member of a group called Common Sense Keto by chance?