Unable to lose weight with calorie deficit

Options

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I eat everything in moderation and my bmi is sub 20. I guess i should be obese because omg fat
  • sknt_journey
    sknt_journey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    You lost 7 lbs, how is that 'unable to lose weight'?

Also 146 lbs isn't overweight for 5'4".

And you might be eating more than you think.

I mean after the initial 7lbs now im not seeing any result since past few weeks and its getting harder to eat the 1300 calorie limit
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    slossia wrote: »
    The people that have weight problems have been taking advice from the wrong people their whole lives!! How do you know this? You've talked with every overweight person ever?

Their diets have been flawed listening to people that have read an article or went to a weight management or weight loss clinic!! People can be overweight and eat "healthy" stuff.

And their suffering always trying to loose weight by starving themselves!! Again, you've talked with everyone who has ever tried a diet?

An animal in the wild doesn’t do that and doesn’t count calories and doesn’t get fat!! Yeah, fighting for survival will do that to ya.

They eat the diet they were meant to eat!! Which isn't vegan.

The meat and dairy industry has convinced you that you need to consume animals! Seriously?!?

You don’t!! You're right, I don't. But, mmmmm, steak!

But go ahead and worry about your weight ! I don't worry about my weight. I understand CICO and know exactly what I need to do to maintain the weight I prefer.

You’ll always be fighting to keep from getting fat and sick!! No, I won't.

Vegans that
    eat a whole food low fat diet ! What?!?

Not a vegan who mock meats and processed oils ! Will not get fat!! I’ve never seen one!! You've seen every vegan ever?

You aren't convincing anyone. Science does not agree with your statements.

If you prefer a vegan lifestyle, that is fine. But it isn't for everyone, and it has nothing to do with weight loss.

Question: Do you believe calories are made-up? Just checking.

There's too few capital letters/mentions of Morgan Freeman to believe that
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    slossia wrote: »
    The people that have weight problems have been taking advice from the wrong people their whole lives!! How do you know this? You've talked with every overweight person ever?

Their diets have been flawed listening to people that have read an article or went to a weight management or weight loss clinic!! People can be overweight and eat "healthy" stuff.

And their suffering always trying to loose weight by starving themselves!! Again, you've talked with everyone who has ever tried a diet?

An animal in the wild doesn’t do that and doesn’t count calories and doesn’t get fat!! Yeah, fighting for survival will do that to ya.

They eat the diet they were meant to eat!! Which isn't vegan.

The meat and dairy industry has convinced you that you need to consume animals! Seriously?!?

You don’t!! You're right, I don't. But, mmmmm, steak!

But go ahead and worry about your weight ! I don't worry about my weight. I understand CICO and know exactly what I need to do to maintain the weight I prefer.

You’ll always be fighting to keep from getting fat and sick!! No, I won't.

Vegans that
    eat a whole food low fat diet ! What?!?

Not a vegan who mock meats and processed oils ! Will not get fat!! I’ve never seen one!! You've seen every vegan ever?

You aren't convincing anyone. Science does not agree with your statements.

If you prefer a vegan lifestyle, that is fine. But it isn't for everyone, and it has nothing to do with weight loss.

Question: Do you believe calories are made-up? Just checking.

There's too few capital letters/mentions of Morgan Freeman to believe that

Along with the lack of poop references.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Humans were "meant" to be omnivores.

Omnivores in the sense that they have a wide variety of foods to choose from which they can sustain themselves on, sure. Omnivore in the sense that they have to eat every food they can possibly survive on, not so much.