What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I made a bacon cheddar frittata with a side of sautéed spinach and those protein bagels from skinnytaste. They were super easy to make and surprisingly good.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Its Thursday again...so that means pasta night :smile:
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    We're doing a balsamic based chicken (fake chicken in my case) with steamed green beans and a spinach and quinoa mix. Super excited for this!
  • alviaud
    alviaud Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Avocado pear with sauce:
    Fresh parsley and dill
    Unflavoured yogurt
    mustard seeds
    nuoc mam

Shitake noodles

rest of yogurt with lime juice and heather flowers
  • mic1018
    mic1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I made a yummy pot of homemade Chicken & Veggie Soup with chicken breast, onion, yellow squash, celery, sun-dried tomatoes, green beans, bacon, garlic, shredded cabbage and shredded collard greens....plus lots of yummy seasonings. Perfect for a rainy day!
    uarw3yeu27eq.jpg
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Green beans in tomato sauce with rice and chicken, then mousse cake and mixed berry pie in the evening for my birthday!
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm still on a Korean kick because of the 3lb bag of Korean hot chili powder I bought (no joke), so tonight is spicy BBQ Korean chicken thighs, homemade kimchi and some type of cauliflower something.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Life cereal... mmmm

Taking a break from cooking. haha.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Grilled rainbow trout fillets with roasted beets and butternut squash, diced avocado, pistachios and a spicy orange vinaigrette.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Pancakes, 'tis the day. Though I will be making crepes and using them as wraps or buns for my breaded chicken breast and will use hot sauce mixed with table syrup for the topping! Kink of a take on chicken and waffles.
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Homemade veggie soup, Italian bread and some cheese.
  • JessieAbolitionistVegan
    Options
    Vegan mac & cheese with broccoli
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I really do this every other day if my daughter hasn't beat me to it.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Baked red bell pepper stuffed with a mix of morning star beef crumbles, rice cooked in rotel, laughing cow Swiss cheese and topped with parm. Side of spinach.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Since my 39th anniversary is tomorrow (V-day) we went to Logan's Roadhouse. 6oz filet, skewer of shrimp, 2 skewers of vegs...2 full lovers and easily inside my calorie goal (no roll, peanuts, or rice)
  • kwesolek96
    kwesolek96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like it and love it from kelly wesolek
  • tar2323
    tar2323 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Roasted brussels, cauliflower, open cup mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, courgette, spring onion, sweet potato, butternut squash and green beans, seasoned with Braggs Liquid Aminos and topped with two dry-fried eggs, half-fat creme fraiche and a squirt of sriracha.
  • dressagerider1020
    dressagerider1020 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm doing meatless Fridays for lent, this recipe for Tijuana torta is from Eating Well website. Black beans, acacodo and spices in a hollowed out baguette.

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/249726/tijuana-torta/
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Steamed VEGGIES!!! And tomato paste. And maybe airpopped popcorn. If not that, then more veggies!! I love steamed veggies
  • Ruskie302
    Ruskie302 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love my air fryer