Can’t manage to hit intake goals, I’m not hungry
It appears that I do not eat enough food on a daily basis to meet my calorie deficit or my protein intake but when I think about adding more food to my diet, I just can’t fathom it! I’m not hungry.
Obviously I’m trying to lose fat, gain muscle, and lose some weight. But I’m at a stand still and have come to the conclusion that I’m stalling my metabolism and starving my muscles without burning any fat
I literally don’t think I could choke down another oz of protein
Current diet consists of whey protein shake for breakfast(30g) cottage cheese for snack(19g), chicken with 1cup spinach for lunch(40-50g), Cajun grilled fish for dinner(30g), and an occasional hard boiled egg if I do find I am hungry.
I also drink about 120 fl oz of water daily...
How do I get the “fuel” I need without crashing my diet?!
Someone... anyone... helppppp!
Helpful information... I’m 29yo female, 5’5”, 181lbs and I haven’t lost and inch or lb in two months with 5-6 days a week weight training. I’ve started looking at my diet thinking the problem was there but I always see I’m well below my deficit. Then I read that that could actually be why I’ve stalled. But how do I manage to eat more if I’m literally not hungry? How do I get to 150-180g of protein when I can’t fathom to eat it.
- 948.7K All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 384.4K Introduce Yourself
- 42.2K Getting Started
- 257.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.5K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.4K Fitness and Exercise
- 266 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.7K Motivation and Support
- 7.2K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.3K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 332 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 949 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions