What the eff??!!??

Options

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Its early days yet, the most important thing when wanting to lose weight is taking in less calories than we burn. So logging all your food accurately and consistently is key first and foremost.

Its takes patience and time before you will visually see results both on the scales and physically.
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It took at least two years of CrossFit and running for me to be able to see significant muscle definition in my arms and only now another year in am i starting to see it in my legs. I looked "nice" in terms of slim build, flat stomach etc. It depends on what you want to see as to how long it will take. You also need to reduce your body fat through diet to suitable levels to see muscle underneath.
  • Rebecca9048
    Rebecca9048 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi OP, glad you’re taking on all the advice. I’ve been trying to lose baby weight for two years and only since joining MFP and tracking my food have I seen results. Typical story—I was just shocked at the calories I was eating! The posters here are such a valuable resource and I’m learning so much from them.