• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow joy.... :neutral:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I guess I need super Admin rights on MFP now since I own it. Sorry UA.

Wait, r u my new boss?
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I guess I need super Admin rights on MFP now since I own it. Sorry UA.

Hold up...you forgot the acquiescence part by the other party to the declaration of dibs...jeez
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    chimpanzees in shiny hot pants.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    chimpanzees in shiny hot pants.

DAFUQ
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Where's Noah? Someone fill me in

Though, there's a possibility that he chopped me off his FL
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Where's Noah? Someone fill me in

Though, there's a possibility that he chopped me off his FL

He left.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Discuss anything you want... Talk about anything you... Encourage one another...

A wedding
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

I missed whatever happened. She made me laugh a lot. :heart:
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I finally get it now....
  • jagrippa33
    jagrippa33 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Ok advice sought here! I am single so keep that in mind! I have been talking to three women. Not been on a date with any! One of them talks to me off and on all day! She’s sweet and I don’t mind talking to her but I am really interested in another. I actually have a date with her set for next weekend! The other is just casual conversation once in a while with no sign of dating! So is it ok to keep talking to all three until someone comes out of the pack as the one I want to be with or should the pending date be a factor? I feel like I’m leading the one on but I don’t know how my date with the other is going to go so I may want to keep that door open! Idk been out of the dating game a long time and I want to do right! Did any of this make sense? Idk? Any advice?
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jagrippa33 wrote: »
    Ok advice sought here! I am single so keep that in mind! I have been talking to three women. Not been on a date with any! One of them talks to me off and on all day! She’s sweet and I don’t mind talking to her but I am really interested in another. I actually have a date with her set for next weekend! The other is just casual conversation once in a while with no sign of dating! So is it ok to keep talking to all three until someone comes out of the pack as the one I want to be with or should the pending date be a factor? I feel like I’m leading the one on but I don’t know how my date with the other is going to go so I may want to keep that door open! Idk been out of the dating game a long time and I want to do right! Did any of this make sense? Idk? Any advice?

Since you've already set a date with 1, I'd keep any conversing with others as friendly {ensuring that they know that you've a date, it's unfair to waste someone else's time and/or potential interest, let them be just as free as you're}! If the date, doesn't go well & if you're meant to reconnect with another, you'll naturally! Don't force it, by stringing them along! People aren't backup plans, so don't reserve them! Also be fair to the person that you've the date with, by not expecting it to be a disaster! Leave this plausibility, to chance!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jagrippa33 wrote: »

I think it's ok to keep talking to all 3 until you figure stuff out. Just be honest about where everyone stands if asked.