What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I deliberately didn't wish my boss a happy birthday, today. :grimace:
    @BoosDimples

6ymtytegbkgx.png

I also, deliberately, didn't remind my colleagues.. :wink:
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    I called myself ugly

I do the same thing to myself every day. I get it. ((((@UltraVegAthlete))))

• jagrippa33
    jagrippa33 Posts: 539 Member
    I talked to a girl that wants to date me for almost two hours. I am currently pursuing someone else. She’s really nice and I don’t want to hurt her feelings so I kind of led the conversation to a point that I scared her off. Instead of just being honest and saying well I’m talking to so and so and I’d like to see where that goes! Now I gotta try and sleep knowing that!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I'm ignoring my brothers texts. He's an idiot and he's annoying the *kitten* out of me. He's in a love triangle (again) and I'm in no mood to give decent love life advice ATM & it's not like he's gonna listen to it anyway.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm ignoring my brothers texts. He's an idiot and he's annoying the *kitten* out of me. He's in a love triangle (again) and I'm in no mood to give decent love life advice ATM & it's not like he's gonna listen to it anyway.

Little brother?

Not so little. He's in his early 30s. He's 2 yrs younger than me but still, its only 9 am leave me alone lol
  • sw33tp3a1

Little brother?

Not so little. He's in his early 30s. He's 2 yrs younger than me but still, its only 9 am leave me alone lol

I'm quite interested in this triangle... is it a married couple? Is it 2 women (or men), is it like...2 co workers? Maybe he met a cosplay chick and a furry? Idk the possibilities are endless and you have my attention

Haha oh boy. I'm not gonna entertain your boredom but its juicy. Let your imagination run free with that one.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    jagrippa33 wrote: »
    I talked to a girl that wants to date me for almost two hours. I am currently pursuing someone else. She’s really nice and I don’t want to hurt her feelings so I kind of led the conversation to a point that I scared her off. Instead of just being honest and saying well I’m talking to so and so and I’d like to see where that goes! Now I gotta try and sleep knowing that!

Awww man. We are more resilient than you know. She would have respected the truth....just saying.
  • STLBADGIRL
    m2w1jf8brxxi.jpg

Not me, but my 12 year old. She wrote this false Yelp review while we we eating there, then my 16 year old snapped it to everyone.

omgggggggggggggggg. I couldn't stop reading though.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    m2w1jf8brxxi.jpg

Not me, but my 12 year old. She wrote this false Yelp review while we we eating there, then my 16 year old snapped it to everyone.

omgggggggggggggggg. I couldn't stop reading though.

I was rolling at the part about the eggs not having a shell..,

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    I was getting off work an hour and a half after the snow storm started. I only half brushed the snow off my car, so flakes were flying everywhere. Fortunately not a lot of cars were in the street, but I wouldn't have cared anyway.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    I left my husband in the living room with my daughter and her giggling friend, while I went into our room and took a nap.
  • STLBADGIRL
    I went to high-5 a 3 yo and moved my hand on the first try. He looked so defeated and just sad. Welcome to the real world kid

@UrBaconMeCr8zy YOU are a certified Meany.....lmaooooooooo. hahahahhahahaaa!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Momepro wrote: »
    I left my husband in the living room with my daughter and her giggling friend, while I went into our room and took a nap.

bwhahahahhahahaaaa
  • STLBADGIRL
    I hid my dog's toy because he was irritating me while I was trying to do homework!
  • akiraherr
    akiraherr Posts: 16 Member
    I used laundry as an excuse to avoid skyping with my mom.