Options

Replies

• kalahmarii
    kalahmarii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GoalGal50 wrote: »
    kalahklass wrote: »
    Does anybody else have like, a double bum effect going on? I've got my nice, new muscular butt up top, and my sad old flat bum below. Its making it kind of annoying to wear jeans hahaha

I totally understand this! I was just joking with my husband the other day that my butt has a butt because the lose skin has gathered right below it. It's especially noticeable while wearing stretchy spandex workout pants. I just figure they're my victory flags for losing all that weight!

Oh my goodness, well at least I'm not the only one? :D

Lol, wow how much weight did you lose to have that effect?

Not much at all for me. I'm at just about 20lbs down (48lbs from my highest weight) but I've gone down 3 pant sizes in that 20 lbs. Muscle I guess? Hahaha
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Surprises.... wooden chairs hurt my butt! People treat you differently when you’re not obese (sad but true).

Yes those chairs suck. And sitting in the tub is not too comfortable either.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Does anybody else have like, a double bum effect going on? I've got my nice, new muscular butt up top, and my sad old flat bum below. Its making it kind of annoying to wear jeans hahaha

Spanx are our friends... lol

REALLY hope the Shar Pei effect goes away, over time... *sigh*
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options

I totally understand this! I was just joking with my husband the other day that my butt has a butt because the lose skin has gathered right below it. It's especially noticeable while wearing stretchy spandex workout pants. I just figure they're my victory flags for losing all that weight!

bwahahahahaha
  • jigglypuff_wigglytuff
    Options
    Ok, so I'm just starting out and don't have a story of loss YET! But, I can say since starting keto and getting more physically active I have:

*little to no depressed episodes (I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety since 2010)
    *tons of energy and motivation
    *more patience with my children...like buckets, and buckets of patience
    *more grace and forgiveness toward myself
    *much less bloating!

It can only go up from here.

KITTENS YES for less depression. a trade-off i'd make any day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!