Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel sad not to be closer to other MFP'ers. Othertimes, I'm thankful they had a lucky escape.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's disappointing. Balloon World had the potential to be fun. But I didn't get a chance to check it out until a day or two after it launched. And even by that time the majority of balloons I tried were hidden in unfair places that you'd have to spend more money trying to get than you'd earn. Metro Kingdom was full of balloons inside buildings somehow. And Cap Kingdom was full of balloons hidden in random places beneath the fog that you're not gonna find without trying 10-20 times to figure out the precise location (for a reward that's probably only 5x the cost of 1 trial). After that, I was basically like "*kitten* this."
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    If you think you’re hurting me by “woo”ing my posts you’re wrong.
    I know it’s you and it only makes me laugh.
    Showing your insecurity, poor thing.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    My random thought of the is "stoicism"
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I need to take care of myself more often.
  • cee134
    Options
    "Mosquito" is probably a derogatory term for vampires.
  • cee134
    Options
    Alligators can live up to 100 years which is why there's an increased chance that they will see you later.
  • cee134
    Options
    Going to bed without having to set an alarm is one of the most satisfying feelings ever.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Going to bed without having to set an alarm is one of the most satisfying feelings ever.

So true for those who enjoy it on a rare occasion. My problem is when I don’t set the alarm, I’m up early regardless.

Yeah this is happening to me now. But it's still nice to wake up when I want to wake up.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

So true for those who enjoy it on a rare occasion. My problem is when I don’t set the alarm, I’m up early regardless.

My body in a very rebellious manner will sleep about 20 minutes later than my normal alarm on the rare days I don't have to set one. I always wake feeling very victorious.
  • cee134
    Options
    The sofa people and the door frame people need to sit down and sort out this whole width business.
  • cee134
    Options
    You never see anybody wearing chain-mail in zombie-apocalypse shows. If a shark can't bite through it, undead humans are SOL.
  • 99hockeymom
    99hockeymom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The sofa people and the door frame people need to sit down and sort out this whole width business.

Pivot!!! :D
  • cee134
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Envelopes are weird. Hey, here’s a paper wrapped in another paper that I sealed with my saliva
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I wonder just what in the hell someone was doing to discover drinking cow milk ccould be a thing...ya nasty.