JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    @hyperinchrist I only have a cat who doesn't like being outside. Lol. But sometimes I can get the DH out here with me. He can only take it for a few minutes though. He has a fear of bugs...which is rough because we live in the middle of the woods. Lol. It's a nice place to escape to though. Lol
  • hyperinchrist
    hyperinchrist Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @barbaradawes1 I’m going small or I get overwhelmed with all I have to do.
    Goal: Bible study
    Summit podcast
    Soak a few bearded dragons and Tortoise’s
    Enjoy the sunshine
    Everyone have a blessed day
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    biche896 wrote: »
    biche896 wrote: »

Met all my goals yesterday except eating within macros (ate slightly over) and I forgot about the water again! I honestly need to just leave the 2 litres of water beside me all times just so I can remember to drink it.

My goals for today:
    Eat within macros
    Drink 2 litres of water
    Apple cider vinegar
    Lift
    C25K
    10k steps
    Burn at least 2200 calories

Met all my goals yesterday but meeting my macros ! Again ate too much. At least I remembered water.

Goals for today:

Eat within macros
    2 litres of water
    Apple cider vinegar
    Lift
    10k steps
    Walk raffi (dog)
    Play with rondo (dog)
    Burn at least 2200 calories

• HGSmith0920
    Options
    @biche896 Stupid question...But what do you do with the Apple Cider Vinegar? Lol. But those are great goals! And congrats on getting the ones done from yesterday!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    got my sore throat checked out by the school nurse. it is a bit red, and quite raw looking, so...allergies it must be until it's not. but dang it hurts.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Wow so much excitement here. Was so caught up in baby wait I missed @HGSmith0920 graduation news - huge congrats to you!

Had an ok day. V cold and snow again today so missed one goal but the rest ok. The traffic was really bad when I went out at lunchtime because of the snow, so couldn’t risk running home for my car. Will try again tomorrow!

JFT 27/2:
    - early exercise ✅
    - Calories ✅
    - Water ✅
    - Toy donation and yoga (weather dependent) :|
    - Early night ✅

Goals for 28/2:
    - exercise before kids get up
    - Stay within calorie goal
    - 3 ltr watee
    - Pick up car and deliver donated toys
    - Progress School twinning - speak to M/L and answer email
    - School council final pics and quotes
    - Assessment papers
    - Speak to M Re Friday meeting
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Muscle soak bath and early night

Keep crushing it everyone! It will be spring soon x
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    @Faebert I think it's funny how it's freezing and snowy in the UK, but the Mid-Atlantic(East Coast) of the US it's gonna be sunny and 60F(15.5C). Isn't it usually the other way around? Lol.
    Thank you for the Congrats! It was a total shock! Lol. And you have some set of goals for tomorrow! Good luck! I know you can do it! You keep crushing it too!
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    @acrylicfox I know exactly how you feel about the unemployment issue. I've sent my resume out to about 15 different places in the last week and I haven't had a single inquiry or anything. We are seriously in trouble if I dont find something soon. And I mean soon. I looked over our budget this afternoon and almost burst into tears. So I get it completely. The DH keeps telling me that everything will work out...I just dont know how.
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    JFT, 2/27/18

1. Up by 7 :)Kind of weird. Woke up at 5. Stayed up until 6:15. Went back to sleep until 715. Lol
    2. Morning Routine(Weigh/Clothes/Coffee&Tea/MFP/Teeth) :)All done
    3. Run to Godmom house to feed Jojo(x2) :)Only had to do it once because they came home early.
    4. Gym :DEnded up doing a yoga video instead and boy do my thighs hurt!
    5. Library :)Had to drag myself there but I did it! Spent 45 minutes working on my story!
    6. Make wraps/fruit cups 4 DH :)Actually did this last night but it made getting DH's lunch together much quicker
    7. Check out jobs on C/L :):/I did it but there was nothing good
    8. Call Tax People :/I really need to do this! Maybe I'll email them instead. I really hate talking on the phone...at least for myself anyway.
    9. Print out Finance stuff for Wed. :)Fought my printer for about 10 minutes but it's done. Also printed out my meal plan this week to put up on my fridge...only 3 days left though. Lol
    10. Read/Nap :)I read, but I didn't nap.
    11. DH time :)The DH got out of work late but we did spend some time talking about unpleasant things. Although he tried his best to be comforting
    12. Dinner/Dishes :)Leftovers. All I have left to wash are the dishes from the DH's lunch box. Lol
    13. Pens Game :)Just started. When I'm done with this the DH and I are going to lay on the couch and watch it.
    I hope the refs/announcers aren't too bad(it's an away broadcast.)

14. Bed by 11pm. :|Maybe but not likely.

Had a really good day up until 5 pm. I did a yoga video for the first time in two months. It felt great! I think I'm going to incorporate it into my morning routine. I feel like it keeps getting bigger and bigger. Lol. I did it because I really didn't want to go to the gym and I felt like I needed a good stretch. My legs are definitely feeling it though. Lol. At about 5 pm, though, I looked over the budget for next week...bad(but necessary) idea. I hate that I dont have a job yet! I must have sent out my resume to 15 different business in the last 4 days. I know that sometimes it can take a while to hear back, but I'm starting to get really worried. If I dont find something in the next few weeks, we are going to be in some serious trouble. I know that this is just a testing time, but sometimes I feel like I'm being stretched too thin. It also doesn't help that it's shark week so my emotions are all over the place. For all those who are praying folks, please send up a few for me.

Onto my list for,

JFT, 2/28/18

1. Up by 7/Morning routine/Yoga
    2. Inspection station by 8
    3. DH up by 9/Text M about Thursday
    4. Finance guy(Bring paperwork!!!!!)
    5. Actually eat lunch!!!
    6. Bike ride with the DH
    7. Library(or writing on the back deck) for AT LEAST 45 minutes
    8. Read/Nap(maybe)
    9. Prep Dinner(Seasoned, seared Rib Eye Steaks/Mashed potatoes/Green beans)
    10. Dinner/Dishes
    11. DH time
    12. Night routine
    13. Light off by 11
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Work :)
    4. Brush and floss :)
    5. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Satellite group (pick up Sue)
    4. Dentist :s
    5. Laundry
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    @slittlemeister hahaha no “extra” wine!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Baby Casey
    Born 17.55 UK time
    7lb 10.

Struggling a bit with BFing so will post brief birth story tomorrow

Thank you everyone xx
    4vq55fwgfipx.jpeg

OMG, she is SO adorable! Congratulations!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    JFT: 2/27
    log everything :)
    stay green, but try to get enough calories. this sore throat and drainage are a real challenge to eating. :)
    drink 80-1 bottle done already :)
    yoga class tonight
    :)
    more crochet! :( by the time i got home and fixed dinner, i was pooped.
    I'm excited, i'm getting an underwater mp3 today! should make swimming even better!

[/s][/s]
  • eshebam
    eshebam Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yesterday -

- stayin colorie goals (almost - ended up having a nice dinner out instead, went over by about 400cals)
    - hit gym (check)
    - take a couple of activity breaks in the afternoon (check)

no fancy dinner planned today, so let's try again!
    - calorie limit!
    - walk more than average - this is my no gym day! - will be harder because I'm weating heels today lol
    - activity breaks in the afternoon
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Tuesday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :neutral:
    2. Log all the food I eat :smile:
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake :neutral:
    4. Go for a walk :smile:

JFT (Wednesday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all the food I eat