Uteruses only, no Duderuteruses.

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't really know how to girl. I've never in my life went and gotten a mani or pedi. Or my eyebrows waxed. Although there's not much left to wax. The 90's were not kind to my brows.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't really know how to girl. I've never in my life went and gotten a mani or pedi. Or my eyebrows waxed. Although there's not much left to wax. The 90's were not kind to my brows.

Me either. Sometimes I girl it up, most times I'm like eh, whatever.

I don't like manicures/pedicures, either. I do my own when I have time.

Some days I guess I just don't care to do it aka 'girling' (than can be bad I guess?) Other days, I just don't feel I need to do it. (Good?)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    vh34sf8upncv.jpg

Like this silly. I mean it is a place of fitness here. Gosh. :)1i5a27h2cj1t.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Fisah17 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Bra all day and a sleep bra at night. Its called preservation :D

I was wondering about this and I read that its better to not wear a bra all the time.

Interesting...How do you keep from naturally sagging without a little support I wonder?

I wondered this too, what I read (don't know how credible it was, just saying) basically said that wearing a bra weakens muscles
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

I was wondering about this and I read that its better to not wear a bra all the time.

Interesting...How do you keep from naturally sagging without a little support I wonder?

I wondered this too, what I read (don't know how credible it was, just saying) basically said that wearing a bra weakens muscles

Someone has to test the theory. For science.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    And maybe post it on YouTube. We'll call it a tutorial.
    :lol:
  • marissafit06
    Options
    I won't lie, I wear skirts and dresses all the time, love jewlery and and pretty into fashion. I can't makeup or paint my nails, but I'm pretty into the other stuff.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    But we can lurk.... right?!

NO. :rage:

;)

You’re lurking with me. Haha. Love it.
  • marissafit06
    Options

Someone has to test the theory. For science.
    81Katz wrote: »
    And maybe post it on YouTube. We'll call it a tutorial.
    :lol:

A titorial

yaassss
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Waxing and threading, let your hair hang long and use a headband to push back bangs when needed.

No makeup, beat for days, or the "natural" makeup look?

Typically no make up, but primer to dull the shine of my skin cream, lip gloss always and eyelash curler to make me look a bit more alive

I wish I didn’t have to wear makeup

You just have to get used to seeing yourself without. When I was young I used to be the girl who always had to have perfectly applied makeup, and I was envious of a friend of mine who wore none. I spent a lot of time touching it up and was self conscious all day that it might be smudged or something.

When you get used to no make up it is freeing. And now I enjoy it on occasion and don't take it as seriously
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Waxing, hands down. And hair ties.
  • littlebrittlifts
    Options
    Also, super LOL at duderuterus
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Bra or no bra

I just hold on to them when I run up and down the stairs.

for real?!! Me too!! I often run up stairs and if I'm not wearing a bra I grab them—the impact, bouncing around is otherwise uncomfortable
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    xn67i6ikwnaw.gif
    y'all crashed my bro thread I'm here to party
  • littlebrittlifts
    Options
    xn67i6ikwnaw.gif
    y'all crashed my bro thread I'm here to party
    Hahaha
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    On the subject of bras, I just gotta say, I can't wear over shoulder boulder holders; because I don't have boulders.
    I wear 'round the chest pebble nests when I go running or karate. And during the day if I don't wear one of those built-in elasticated tops. It's mostly to conceal my nipples though - I get goosebumps at the drop of a hat (or like, walking from the shade into the sun or vice versa) and I get them all over!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I shave the legs and pits (every other day...alternating with shampooing in the shower)...wax other parts (as needed).

Bras all day. Sometimes underwire, sometimes not. I usually sleep in some sort of bralette, but only because I get up and get the kids out the door while still in my pjs, and with middle school boys, I feel like I need a little more coverage while I am making them breakfast (and shouting at them to get their backpacks ready and reminding them they need to bring their P.E. uniforms home once in a while to be washed.)

And I like the thicker hair elastics...wider than a rubber band, narrower than a scrunchie. Like these...
    Burlybands-hairties-thick-curly-hair.jpg

I am clueless about hair styling (which is why mine is usually pulled up in the above) and hardly an expert on makeup. I usually go with a little tinted moisturizer (or BB/CC cream), a swipe of blush, some mascara, and lipstick. Lately I have taken to filling in my brows a bit as well. My toes are usually polished, and sometimes I paint my fingernails. I get a mani/pedi for vacations or special occasions.