True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that at first I thought @cee134 was female and @Istrat115 was male.

I love it. When @cee134 gets creepy PMs from men or I get them from women we just trade. It works well

Which reminds me, you ready for another trade?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I love it. When @cee134 gets creepy PMs from men or I get them from women we just trade. It works well

Which reminds me, you ready for another trade?

That was supposed to be private!
  • anisrina
    anisrina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm on and off the fitness journey. And I'm newly exploring the thread. I do believe we need a support group to keep us going.

I've recently bought my scale and notice I was gaining weight since 3 years now. This is my first time posting on this forum.

Love Rina from Malaysia
  • cee134
    Options

I believe they are the same person.

c8ifvv7fa7hd.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    anisrina wrote: »
    I confess I'm on and off the fitness journey. And I'm newly exploring the thread. I do believe we need a support group to keep us going.

I've recently bought my scale and notice I was gaining weight since 3 years now. This is my first time posting on this forum.

Love Rina from Malaysia

Welcome, Rina!
    MFP can be a great place for support. I will warn you that the Chit Chat section is mostly us being silly and blowing off steam though.

What? That’s what we’ve been doing? Being silly?

I’ve been totally serious. Especially about the shizzel in my nizzle part. And eating cake.

Hi !
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    @newmeadow what happen to you're picture ?

I took it down. I'd like to replace it eventually but I haven't decided what with. I was thinking I wouldn't place a new pic until I reach my goal weight and show a dramatic before and after photo. But that would be at least a year from now if not more, and would depend on if I were to really buckle down and get serious about weight loss. It would be like an incentive for me to keep plugging until I get there. It's really on my mind a lot now but it's a private battle because no one can really help me make the decision and stick with it. It has to be me.

Why not put a picture of you now and this will give you the drive to get to you're goal weight .
    Once you get to you're goal weight replace the new picture .

maybe she just doesn't want to? It's okay, and GET DEM GOALS. I believe in you sista
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @newmeadow what happen to you're picture ?

I took it down. I'd like to replace it eventually but I haven't decided what with. I was thinking I wouldn't place a new pic until I reach my goal weight and show a dramatic before and after photo. But that would be at least a year from now if not more, and would depend on if I were to really buckle down and get serious about weight loss. It would be like an incentive for me to keep plugging until I get there. It's really on my mind a lot now but it's a private battle because no one can really help me make the decision and stick with it. It has to be me.

Why not put a picture of you now and this will give you the drive to get to you're goal weight .
    Once you get to you're goal weight replace the new picture .

Right now I'm so appalled by my own appearance I can't even look in the mirror. I do have some pics of me at my current weight to use for comparison eventually but I would really not want anyone here to see them. Today I graduated to wearing a size 26 because my pants no longer fit and I just can't deal anymore. Too embarrassed.

I just want to say you're a favourite of mine and I look forward to the day you feel comfortable enough to share your triumph with us. :*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A bit embarrassing, but I really need to get this off my chest.

The only reason I started my weight loss journey was because I had a flirt thing going on with a girl, but then I found out it was just a joke from her perspective. Sucked a lot. I've been a big dude my whole life and I got my first glimpse and feel for being close to someone in terms of a relationship type thing. Like its a while different world being a bit intimate with someone. The whole reason why I started this is because I want that feeling again. Not with that girl though of course.

But to be brutally honest, I just don't see myself as attractive as I lose weight. Don't get me wrong, I look better right now (271) than I did 70 pounds ago (343.8). But I just do not look handsome. I have 100 pounds left to lose so this is basically a Hail Mary throw where I hope genetics comes in clutch and gives me a nicer looking face/jawline.

Im sure that did suck at the time but honestly she's not good enough for you. That kind of mean personality trait she displayed is not acceptable. When the time is right a lady that will see all your great qualities and appreciate you will come along.

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    A bit embarrassing, but I really need to get this off my chest.

The only reason I started my weight loss journey was because I had a flirt thing going on with a girl, but then I found out it was just a joke from her perspective. Sucked a lot. I've been a big dude my whole life and I got my first glimpse and feel for being close to someone in terms of a relationship type thing. Like its a while different world being a bit intimate with someone. The whole reason why I started this is because I want that feeling again. Not with that girl though of course.

But to be brutally honest, I just don't see myself as attractive as I lose weight. Don't get me wrong, I look better right now (271) than I did 70 pounds ago (343.8). But I just do not look handsome. I have 100 pounds left to lose so this is basically a Hail Mary throw where I hope genetics comes in clutch and gives me a nicer looking face/jawline.

I'm sorry that waste of oxygen made you feel like that. If you can take something positive out of it though (motivation to take cintro of your life, health and happiness), then you are already better than she is.

Confidence in yourself is the most attractive quality. If losing weight will help you gain it, then by all means, continue. But you need to be happy with who you are, regardless of your weight. It is a struggle. I constantly swing between feeling disgusted by myself and really proud of myself.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I confess... That teacher is like, ridiculously pretty
  • cee134
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I confess... That teacher is like, ridiculously pretty

Is she/he dressed like a clown?