Me...In a DRESS! A little Before and During! (130 lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• DebsFernandez
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!! There's a difference and you don't look the same! Congratulations on such an amazing loss! :D
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    so proud of u ....keep up the good work.:smile:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!! You're doing phenomenal. Now go take a picture in something more fitted and show off those great new curves! =)
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    that dress is waaaay to big! Yippeee!

lol...Dang, does it really look that big? I must not be used to buying clothes. I was so danged excited that I could get into a 22 (My size 22 jeans officially fit now too!)...I can't imagine that I could wear anything that's a 20!

I agree, I think the dress looks waaaaaaaayyyyyy to big. But it still looks awesome on you!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    WOOT! You look awesome!
    Love the theory on taking in the dress as you lose weight. Definitely too big for you. Keep it up!
  • stephmn
    stephmn Posts: 18
    Options
    Way to go! You should be proud of all you've accomplished! (And I agree, that dress is way too big for you! YAY!)
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    130 pounds since november!!!!!! awesome job!!! you should be SO VERY proud of yourself!!!! keep up the amazing work!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look like a brand-new person. Amazing! :)
  • nydragon
    nydragon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    amazing.... you inspire me.
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    I just wanted to say you are a very pretty lady and your results are amazing! :)
  • miisscandace
    Options
    you could definitely go down to a 20 even an 18 possibly! - you look great! I am happy for you, keep up the great work!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I just wanted to say you are a very pretty lady and your results are amazing! :)

Aw, thank you so very much!! *hugs*
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    You really do look amazing, and I also think that dress looks too big. Take it in, I'll bet your ready for that 20 and soon you'll be shopping in stores looking at 18s and 16s.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Way impressed! What an awesome achievement!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Thank you everyone....So much. :) I'm sending each of you a *HUG* ;)

Okay...the idea of me in anything that's not a 20-something size is just too good to sound true to me!
    I've been so happy lately that IF I wanted to, I can finally just go into Sears or anywhere and get clothes! I'm not, because I really want to keep getting down in weight and I don't have the money to replace a wardrobe 4 times...haha.
  • citizenpioneer
    citizenpioneer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Also, it takes a while for your brain to catch up to your body, so don't worry...you'll think you look as good as you DO look soon enough!!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    That's quite a change! You should be very proud!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I agree with everybody. You are doing awesome and look great! Yes the dress is toooooo big and I agree with waiting on the big clothing splurge but until then hit second hand stores, thrift shops, Salvation Army and garage sales cuz it is amazing what you will find!! Also THROW out your clothes when they get loose cuz they are history for you girl!!!!! Hugs and best wishes to you!!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW... what a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!