Lima *kitten* beans
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Onions. I still hate them.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. Was allergic or something as a kid and the texture looks gross to me now.
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    Pickled beets (mom loved that bleh) and pasta salad. I can't look at pasta salad without feeling ill. >.<;;;;;
  • shawkela
    shawkela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brussell Sprouts and Beef Liver.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    raw onions
    shrimp & lobster.... but I love crab, scallops, and raw oysters - go figure
    green peas
    lamb
    popcorn
    deviled eggs, egg salad, potato salad, the yolk of a hard boiled egg... I see a trend

Maybe I'm just a little picky :D
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Seafood! I hated seafood for most of my life (with the exception of maybe the odd shrimp now and then). Just couldn't stand the smell of it. A few years ago, my taste buds changed and now I love it, but unfortunately developed a shellfish allergy. Go figure!!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese is definitely another one for me. My mom used to love it with pineapple.
    *gag* :D
  • Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sheep trotters and tripe. Why would anyone choose to eat it?!

Also, this stuff. tf66lqm6jkio.jpg

Once when I was 7 or 8, my sister and I ate a whole packet of it between us. Never felt so sick after and never touched the stuff again.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Green peas. Don't like them alone or in "fancy" casserole Mom used to make. You know, tuna noodle casserole with canned peas and those little cubed carrots...
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, you would have thought I was a monkey I ate so many bananas. Now, I cannot stand the smell of them...
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    For me, it's liver and seafood. (Well....I do love shrimp).
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Sam29a wrote: »

Once when I was 7 or 8, my sister and I ate a whole packet of it between us. Never felt so sick after and never touched the stuff again.

What is this? It looks like ice.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Green peas. Don't like them alone or in "fancy" casserole Mom used to make. You know, tuna noodle casserole with canned peas and those little cubed carrots...

All we are saying ....is give peas a chance.

~ John Lennon
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    jenandjoon wrote: »
    I puked after eating dipping dots. So no bueno.

I remember dipping dots. Dots of sugar on paper, right? When my cousin, Debbie Sue, was little she was caught eating bird poop off the fence. She thought they were dipping dots. She is 64 now, but, to this day, we still call her Birdie Sue.

Me and Birdie Sue. Around 1957.
    5m1yom60zwka.png

Dipping dots are like an icecream thingy. They’re like small hail sized balls of icecream.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Any type of dark soda. I don't remember ever actually liking it, but my mom says I used to drink coke until I started having UTIs a lot, like a lot of little girls do, and was given water to drink all the time as a way to help prevent them.
    Even as a teenager, I never liked dark soda and now only ever drink any type of soda if I'm at a restaurant where I know the water tastes bad.
    I've even tried to like Dr Pepper, since everyone seems to like it I figured I'd give it a fair chance, but no... it's still pretty nasty
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Liver, Brussels sprout and asparagus
  • Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Sam29a wrote: »

What is this? It looks like ice.

It's called mishri/rock sugar.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Byrd liver dust — this is what my botched spelling of liverwurst resulted in. It’s true: I’ve never liked Byrd liver dust and never will. But now that I’m a grownup I’m a liver lover, though I avoid it.

Not a big fan of blood sausages (prietas), but I can tolerate them.

Sat at the table for hours as a kid gagging and crying when Mom tried to force me to eat soggy cooked zucchini. Still not a fan, but I’ll eat it.