Replies

• 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Schila64 wrote: »
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Schila64 wrote: »
    93y94cvr45gd.jpeg

Its amazing....you look like a healthier version of the old you! What was the major thing you changed in your life??
    Definitely the nutritious part . Have you ever heard that this is 80% Nutrition and 20% exercise ? Well is 100% true . I’m a living example of that. On the first picture I workout every day but ate like crap so I looked like crap. On the second picture I did a complete 360 degree turnaround on the nutritious part and it paid off . This is durable when you set your mind to get it done .

Wow, this really resonated with me. I'm doing the same things, working out every day, but eating crap. I've decided to challenge myself to eat better. Thank you!!!
  • JamesEfird
    JamesEfird Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Lookin' pretty darned good in that unicorn head.

Wait... I cant even say that sounded better in my own head...
  • NoxeemaJackson
    NoxeemaJackson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    mojonah wrote: »

Impressive is an understatement. Congrats. How long did it take you

I started November 2015 at 280lbs, I'm now at 150lbs

Where did you get your swimsuit?!?!
  • lil_br_98
    lil_br_98 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Saragirl2 wrote: »
    lil_br_98 wrote: »
    Today marks 2 years of my journey to a healthier me. It’s had its ups and downs (and plateaus...I hate plateaus!!!) but I feel so much better about myself. The photo on the left is 3/7/16 at 233lbs and the photo on the right is 3/7/18 at 162.5lbs.

acs4p62qpufu.jpeg

Congratulations-your hard work has paid off! Great job. What kept you on track, especially through the plateaus? Also, did you take photos regularly to document your progress?

I knew that I was really unhappy with the way I looked and felt. Once I started noticing a difference, I knew that I was on the right track and wanted to get to my goal no matter how long it took. Plus I had a lot of support from friends and family.
    With the plateaus, I tried to switch things up as far as working out and calorie intake. I would change my calorie intake a few weeks at a time to try to shock my body. And honestly around the holidays I basically took 3 weeks off (I was counting calories but not being as critical and I was barely working out). Once I got back into it in the beginning of January the weight started coming off again.
    I had started taking pictures and measurements every month to track my progress but that stopped a few months in.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    jeffhuc wrote: »
    I’m 5’9 I was 213lbs Jan 1st. On March 4th I was 173lbs. I had a weight loss bet with a guy I used to work with and we incredibly weighed in at less than 0.1% difference between us so we ended up calling it a tie. The bet was a great motivator to accomplish what we did. fjzsm87qf7as.jpeg

@jeffhuc nice work. But is the 40 lbs down in just 2 months or in 14 months?? If only 2 months then I assume you starved yourself and ate way less than the minimum 1500 cal/day?
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    On the right:
    KzHzKU1.jpg

WUxVCzp.jpg

First off, everyone here is amazing, but this made my jaw drop! I hope that every day you tell yourself, "You are AWESOME." Because you are!

^^^^^^THIS X 10000! When I saw the before I was like no way its the same person.
  • hlh326
    hlh326 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    huskydoo wrote: »
    mojonah wrote: »
    Still a work in progress. My goal is to stay fit as much as I can. Hope someone is encouraged by the post, because I myself have been encourage by what I have read and seen here. Ya'll keep up the good work. :smile:

Picture with face will follow at some point. Maybe on the next mile stone. ;)

Floated between 270lbs and 285lbs
    hrwxr6zon1g4.jpg

CW 240lb and still going down. Feels good.
    3lz8pljio0kh.jpg

Dude! You lost a whole head!

You look AMAZING! I bet your body feels so different. Great job! (Oops, quoted the wrong post...meant this for the OP)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!