The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    NYactor1 wrote: »

Hello B)
  • gilahalleli
    gilahalleli Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I’m taking a vacation day today and am using it to get a blood test (see if my thyroid hormone levels are where doc wants them to be), to work on my taxes and to do Passover cleaning. Fun, right?
  • Garnica2018
    Garnica2018 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Accepting applications over here. I mean friend requests
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I’m taking a vacation day today and am using it to get a blood test (see if my thyroid hormone levels are where doc wants them to be), to work on my taxes and to do Passover cleaning. Fun, right?

Very good, but a vacation day on Sunday?? What's your normal work week?
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Morning run is done. Body feels 'ugh'....no real pain or misery, just a general sense of things not feeling as right as they could be. Still on a quest for running shoes.

Saw a sign in the bagel shop window that said, "Free coffee for daylight savings time change". My thoughts were, in this random order: 1. *kitten*, spring ahead already?; 2. I like coffee; 3. Wonder how many calories are in a bagel?"
  • SaberBunny
    SaberBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    38 this year, always looking for more friends. I log daily (over 200 day streak going) and my journal is open to all even when it's grossly over. Would love to have you add me as a friend so we can help each other. Oh and I'm down just over 70lbs but have 130 more to lose at least.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi ancients! I certainly felt ancient yesterday (before collapsing into bed at 8:30pm). We had a fitness challenge at karate - the adults were in the age category 19 years and up. There were 4 of us women and two of them were younguns (19 - 22). The challenge was doing as many reps of the exercise (there were 5 different types) in 1 minute. I nearly died!!! But! Big butt! I won two of the five categories and came second in the other three. I showed them young whippper snappers!

You totally rocked it!
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    how is everyone today?! feeling good, already rode my bike for 5.4 miles, had a great bfast and an ok lunch. looking for to some chores and video game time before my 2 mile walk with the puppers later tonight
  • magsama
    magsama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Joining in. Please add me...every little bit helps.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Accepting applications over here. I mean friend requests

Where so I send my resume?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Celebrated my 20th anniversary of my 30th birthday in November and still young at heart.
  • Susieq2466
    Susieq2466 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ..35 looking for motivational friends .
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily logger and open diary. add me.
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good mornin' all.. an aching day today; my evening shift of the double yesterday got the better of me. Another double today and I'm starting it with a fruit smoothie. I ran out of yogurt though..THAT hasn't happened in forever.

Feel free to add away, I'm not the best logger in the food department (still a work in progress) but I'm getting there.

• lawman145
    lawman145 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning. This is my second time on MFP. First time around I dropped 70# and then life caught up with me and I got lazy. Added about 30# back. So I’m back at it again.
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Morning run is done. Body feels 'ugh'....no real pain or misery, just a general sense of things not feeling as right as they could be. Still on a quest for running shoes.

Saw a sign in the bagel shop window that said, "Free coffee for daylight savings time change". My thoughts were, in this random order: 1. *kitten*, spring ahead already?; 2. I like coffee; 3. Wonder how many calories are in a bagel?"

But as my running idol, Dean Karnazes, says, "There is magic in misery." So, a tough run is a good thing ;)

Shoes...My favorite right now is Asics Gel Nimbus...but you have to find what is right for you.

Lastly...sometimes the bagel is worth it...sometimes not. Have a good Monday!
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi ancients! I certainly felt ancient yesterday (before collapsing into bed at 8:30pm). We had a fitness challenge at karate - the adults were in the age category 19 years and up. There were 4 of us women and two of them were younguns (19 - 22). The challenge was doing as many reps of the exercise (there were 5 different types) in 1 minute. I nearly died!!! But! Big butt! I won two of the five categories and came second in the other three. I showed them young whippper snappers!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHwVBirqD2s?rel=0&quot; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/ZHwVBirqD2s