Your go to breakfast.

Options

Replies

• Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Coffee and pancakes, sometimes fruit too.
  • jwilk241
    jwilk241 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1 slice of Ezekiel bread with half an avocado (squeeze of lemon juice and pepper on top) with 1/2 cup of blueberries. If I'm lazy, I eat 1 packet of Think Thin oatmeal. I also have 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp of vanilla creamer.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Eggs/wholemeal toast or porridge with banana/honey.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Coffee with 1 tablespoon of Demerara sugar, 1/2 Cup of Kodiak Power Cakes dark chocolate pancake mix and 1.5 Tablespoons of peanut butter on said pancakes. 400 calories.
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Coffee x 2

40g high fibre bran
    130ml of skimmed milk
    15g of peanut butter

Left in the fridge overnight (because bran is like cardboard) and mixed well before eating.
  • jwilk241
    Options
    Coffee with 1 tablespoon of Demerara sugar, 1/2 Cup of Kodiak Power Cakes dark chocolate pancake mix and 1.5 Tablespoons of peanut butter on said pancakes. 400 calories.

Are those pancakes pretty good? I've been wanting to try them for a weekend breakfast and to get in my chocolate fix.
  • Kida181
    Kida181 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    www.oatsovernight.com

Or eggs, on the rare occasion it's not a get-up-and-go type of morning.
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    jwilk241 wrote: »

Are those pancakes pretty good? I've been wanting to try them for a weekend breakfast and to get in my chocolate fix.

Well, to be honest, they taste like dirt. They are chocloatey (is that a word?) but they are not sweet. I imagine if you add a little sugar they would be great. I really like them because they are high in fiber and protein. Good luck.
  • miwwertz
    miwwertz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, half avocado and a banana. Proteins, carbs and fats :) macros for the win haha
  • jwilk241
    Options

Well, to be honest, they taste like dirt. They are chocloatey (is that a word?) but they are not sweet. I imagine if you add a little sugar they would be great. I really like them because they are high in fiber and protein. Good luck.

LOL! Well maybe I'll stick with the buttermilk ones and just add in a few dark chocolate chips as a weekend treat.
  • J_NY_Z
    Options

LOL! Well maybe I'll stick with the buttermilk ones and just add in a few dark chocolate chips as a weekend treat.

I have used the Peanut Butter Power Cake mix and added a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    Winter breakfast: oatmeal with raisins & 1% milk, 1/2 grapefruit

Summer breakfast: plain Cheerios with fresh fruit & 1% milk
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    During the week it's usually a couple eggs and either oats or pinto beans...weekend breakfast is more fun usually.
  • cct204
    cct204 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast and black coffee. LOTS of coffee.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    There are a few options depending on time and location. Eggs topped with cheese and salsa, Think Thin oatmeal packets, Protein "milkshake" (just thicker smoothie), half a sandwich thin topped with tuna and cheese or cottage cheese and fruit under the broiler, last nights left overs... I eat what sounds good and fits the day regardless of it's a "breakfast" food or not :-).
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wholesum bar (Wegmans store brand). Favorite flavor is the Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew. I tend to eat breakfast at work because I am someone who isn't hungry and can't eat right when I wake up, so I've tried a lot of bars! I think these are tasty and I don't get hangry before lunch.
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Two eggs whites and one egg, scrambled with spinach, and sprinkled 1 oz. cheddar/jack combination. Salsa as necessary. One Slight Sweet Oregon Chai tea with milk. 365 calories.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    8oz plain fat free yogurt with 4 tbs of chocolate flavored PB2, a banana and a bowl of low sugar oatmeal.
  • coconuts3
    coconuts3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    a bowl of homemade oatmeal or whole wheat toast with almond butter and a banana! ..plus at least two cups of coffee lol
  • stazt
    stazt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1 lean sausage & 1 egg. I like to keep my calories for later in the day.