Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Fast Food Addiction - Can Anyone Else Relate?

Options

Replies

• Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Usually no one wants plain spaghetti, though -- it's the combination of pasta and a sauce that normally has fat and protein in it. (Maybe I'm weird, but the sauce has always been the most important part of pasta for me, easily.)

I was a weird, picky kid and would totally eat plain pasta. I still eat plain pasta now, but I'm not picky anymore. I just love me some carby goodness. Still down almost 50lbs. and counting.

My daughter is like that too. The only thing she usually likes on it is parmesian. No butter, salt or anything else. Ick.
  • vegaslounge
    vegaslounge Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Usually no one wants plain spaghetti, though -- it's the combination of pasta and a sauce that normally has fat and protein in it. (Maybe I'm weird, but the sauce has always been the most important part of pasta for me, easily.)

I was a weird, picky kid and would totally eat plain pasta. I still eat plain pasta now, but I'm not picky anymore. I just love me some carby goodness. Still down almost 50lbs. and counting.

My daughter is like that too. The only thing she usually likes on it is parmesian. No butter, salt or anything else. Ick.

Okay, I'm a huge foodie but I will admit one of my favorite dishes is very al dente noodles doused with Kraft powdered "Parmesan". It's...it's just so chewy...