True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think life is boring if something crazy, dirty, or wird isn't going on so there for I'm usually trying to make those moments happen. Explains why I'm in trouble a lot......

Lol. Is this the equivalent of announcing “I’m so drunk” at a frat party?

I was thinking the same thing about that "new" "real" person.

7awv0idde0m0.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    123tacos wrote: »
    I've been a vice-less goody two-shoes for months and I confess, it suuuucks. Seriously, what's the point of life if you can't live a little?

Let's flip places...you take on my vices...im going vice less

Lol. You'll regret it, but OK. So how do we do this, like run into each other really hard or both pee into the same fountain during a lightning storm?

Did you just watch The Change-Up too?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I've been a vice-less goody two-shoes for months and I confess, it suuuucks. Seriously, what's the point of life if you can't live a little?

Lol. You'll regret it, but OK. So how do we do this, like run into each other really hard or both pee into the same fountain during a lightning storm?

It's actually been a while, but you just earned infinity cool points for even knowing about Danger 5, let alone using a gif.
  • cee134
    Options

It's actually been a while, but you just earned infinity cool points for even knowing about Danger 5, let alone using a gif.

IC I didn't know that was Danger 5 but was just wondering where it came from. I just know the gif.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

IC I didn't know that was Danger 5 but was just wondering where it came from. I just know the gif.

Lol. Fair enough. Then, I'll keep searching these digital lands for my soul brother...
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    IC that I am VERY short on patience today. Certain people should stay out of my way.

jbcv632v2xqr.gif

Not you-you're always welcome :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I don't actually miss drinking, but I miss that drinking still seems to be a 'socially acceptable' vice.
    "Bad day? Aww, go have a couple drinks!"

Or

"Bad day? Aww, go eat 32 cupcakes until you vomit!"

:neutral:
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Lol. Fair enough. Then, I'll keep searching these digital lands for my soul brother...

I know danger 5...soul brothers?
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

You're too pretty to be my brother, but yeah, let's do this! *cuts deeply into palm*
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

You're too pretty to be my brother, but yeah, let's do this! *cuts deeply into palm*

Um I think that's blood brothers? You have to spit in your hand

I was thinking a secret handshake *fingers, wrist, chest bump...*

Oh and secret danger 5 code password at the end
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was selfish and went out alone and did something I like to do, and for four hours, I didn't think about anything but the show I was at.

IC that I hit I hit stalker level 10 when holding my phone up to the tv with your Raw selfie while watching the show to determine where you were seated.

Did you find me? I'm watching it now and found myself a few times

No! I was actually disappointed. I missed most of the show looking for you lol
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

I thought spitting in the hand was just a backwoods way of sealing a deal.
    I think I would rather swap blood than spit, which is totally incorrect.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

I thought spitting in the hand was just a backwoods way of sealing a deal.
    I think I would rather swap blood than spit, which is totally incorrect.

But

What if someone's blood is tainted

That's how you know you really trust each other.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Dont drink dont smoke, what do you do?

:)

Adam Ant