Today I Learned...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    TIL the mfp messaging system still doesn't work, if you've never spoken with the person before they won't get your message.. oddly sometimes it works for some.
    Either that or Im being ignored.
    @Orangegato.. I sent a very nice apology note.. js :)

Aw, no need to apologize. You're sweet. But you're right, no note delivered. Maybe because you're halfway around the world :laugh:

:) maybe.. I'll see if I can't find a carrier pigeon and tie a message to its leg. You'll get an apology and hello in about 6 months :laugh:
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    nothing that is all
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    nothing that is all

Awww pogi.. tough day? :*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    You can't feed Synagro if PGF is down, because you need to put the LFGF I/S, which means you have to secure ABNG, which means it can not supplement your UGP, when pressure in your secondary Dig drops....
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    TIL late last year archeologists in Israel discovered a cave that was used by humans some 400,000 years ago. They think it was used as a 'school' where people were taught how to make primitive tools.

zi3rpl5xbxpr.jpg
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    TIL chicken philly in a low carb wrap may not be the true thing, but it is still delicious and half the calories
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    TIL that my instincts are truly dead on. A double-edged sword.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    Karma works in mysterious ways

Karma can be AWESOME.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Karma can make you realize your place in the universe.
  • cee134
    Options
    TIL researchers from Texas State University left a human corpse on a 26-acre woodland site to study how human bodies decompose in the wild. They ended up capturing the first image of a deer eating human remains.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    TIL researchers from Texas State University left a human corpse on a 26-acre woodland site to study how human bodies decompose in the wild. They ended up capturing the first image of a deer eating human remains.

Oh my...
  • cee134
    Options
    TIL that depictions of knights fighting snails were common in medieval texts. And no one really knows why.

jngqjb0puef2.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    TIL Penn & Teller designed a video game called "Desert Bus" in which the player drove an 8-hour bus route in REAL TIME between Tucson and Vegas. It is impossible to cheat, the only scenery are rocks and road signs & once the player reached the destination, they had to turn around and drive back.

ilkuyyjg3yse.jpg
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    If you reverse into a drivethru you get your food and your money back.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    That it's not Friday. I was sure it was.
    Damn.