True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Don McLean and his song American Pie made me look like an idiot once.
    I'm not a big drinker, but I was out one night and tried to order a "whiskey and rye." The confused look on that pretty bartender's face was crushing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I watched nearly three hours of home videos last night and it's made me so sad, I'm still in bed and not going to work today.

Warm hugs Tj..
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Ic, I want hating on cardi b, but then at work bodak yellow came on and people got to witness the whitest boy sing...Said little *kitten*, you can't *kitten* with me
    If you wanted to
    These expensive, these is red bottoms
    These is bloody shoes

Me: Be professional, you're a grown woman...

Also me: 'I been *kitten* hoes n' poppin pilly's man I feel just like a rock star'
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm about to cover my boy in temporary tattoos for his spring kindergarten pictures, he's already got his little ear pierced...

#Fundad
  • Ron_in_NC
    Ron_in_NC Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    IC wearing a Duster makes it tricky to go potty

Dafuq is that

twyf65331t4h.png

PS not me in pic

I’d be dusting the damn floor in one of these

Is this because you are extremely short or because you think it’s so ugly you’d use it as a rag???
    I need answers

I like it, and think it looks good!
  • Ron_in_NC
    Options
    I hate going outside when it's cold, like it is now. My shepherd sits in her chair, looking out the window, then at me, then back out the window. I feel guilty, as I know I need to be out there playing ball with her, but it's too damn miserable being out, and within 5 minutes, I'm ready to come back in.
  • marysjourneytolose
    marysjourneytolose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm obsessed with Fifty shades and would love to be spanked by Christian Grey.
  • Ron_in_NC
    Options
    I confess that I'm obsessed with Fifty shades and would love to be spanked by Christian Grey.

I confess I dreamt of being Christian Grey, at least for one evening!
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options
    Ron_in_NC wrote: »

I actually wouldn't mind being in his shoes either. I even mentioned it to my bf and nope he's not down for being a sub.
  • Ron_in_NC
    Options

I actually wouldn't mind being in his shoes either. I even mentioned it to my bf and nope he's not down for being a sub.

Unfortunate for him! Sounds like it would be a fun evening, day, morning, all the above!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Ic, I want hating on cardi b, but then at work bodak yellow came on and people got to witness the whitest boy sing...Said little *kitten*, you can't *kitten* with me
    If you wanted to
    These expensive, these is red bottoms
    These is bloody shoes

Me: Be professional, you're a grown woman...

Also me: 'I been *kitten* hoes n' poppin pilly's man I feel just like a rock star'

:D You get it[/quote]

I live it
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options

Unfortunate for him! Sounds like it would be a fun evening, day, morning, all the above!

Hells yeah it would!