Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:
Possible Fitbit Downtime Thursday, November 14th between 22:30 and 23:00 PDT. Please see our Support Announcement for more details.

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• jennyhart200jennyhart200 Posts: 586Member Member Posts: 586Member Member
    New mini goal is to get back up to being able to run a 5K by my birthday, April 24th. Also would like to be under 118 by then (about 3 lbs)
  • jillstreettjillstreett Posts: 68Member Member Posts: 68Member Member
    Mine is to have lost 25 pounds by the time I see a good friend that I saw back in November 2017 when I was at my highest weight. I have til March 28th! I'll be back to the weight (withing 5 pounds of it) he knew me at before we each moved a few years ago. The weight loss is for me, but I'll feel good knowing I don't look like I let myself go when I moved!
  • concordanciaconcordancia Posts: 5,179Member Member Posts: 5,179Member Member
    My mini goal is be underweight to ride a zipline which is about 250 which I'm moving closer to this summer I will hit that.

I am taking my mother paragliding in two weeks. There isn't a weight limit, but you have to fit in the harness. Fingers crossed, but in the meantime, I am sticking to my calorie goals and moving, moving, moving!
  • meritage4meritage4 Posts: 1,441Member Member Posts: 1,441Member Member
    to get and firmly stay in the 170s. I was in there for a day or 2 in the last 2 weeks and I want to stay there (at least for now)
  • michellebirtleedsmichellebirtleeds Posts: 61Member Member Posts: 61Member Member
    I'm still struggling to get down 2 pounds to the top of my maintenance weight. No weight lost in 2 weeks, but I'm close to goal weight and that's normal.

Also, I'm really close to doing all of my barbell lifts (except for overhead press) with the women's bar rather than the trainer bar. I still do snatches with the trainer bar, but it's close.

Someday I'll start doing overhead press with the women's bar, but it will be a while.
  • TacklewasherTacklewasher Posts: 7,164Member Member Posts: 7,164Member Member
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    My mini goal may sound silly but I want to be able to go upstairs without being out of breath!

Not silly at all. Good luck. I remember when it struck me that I wasn't out of breath going up the one flight of stairs at work.