A married man lied to me?

Options
SimmisJessica
SimmisJessica Posts: 9 Member
Well he isn't technically married but he lives with the mother of his children and 2 kids.When we met he told me that he is the process of separating but is just trying to figure out what's best of their children.I believed him .

We've been seeing each other for year and he still lives with her.He only see me during his work hours,he hasn't spend a night with me.He ignored valentine's day and he has never bought me any presents.He claims that he would want to spend more time with me it's hard because his kids are very young and require all his attention

Lately I've been feeling bad about the situation I'm in.I wonder if they are still intimate and it's constantly in back of mind...wondering if they are still together.Did he lie to me?Why do I feel so bad

Replies

12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Wake up girlfriend!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Technically not married? Well he's still technically an *kitten* and you'd be dumb to stick around, technically.

What I meant was they are not married.They live together and their 2 kids
    That makes it less wrong and gross how? :lol:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Technically not married? Well he's still technically an *kitten* and you'd be dumb to stick around, technically.

What I meant was they are not married.They live together and their 2 kids

But common law married no doubt. I might feel bad for 1 more minute and send this dude on his way.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    We've been seeing each other for year and he still lives with her.He only see me during his work hours,he hasn't spend a night with me.He ignored valentine's day and he has never bought me any presents.He claims that he would want to spend more time with me it's hard because his kids are very young and require all his attention

Even if he wasn't still sleeping with the mother of his children and sneaking around behind her back, is above what you want from a relationship?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    You can't start a 'relationship' on dishonesty and then act shocked when there's no trust.
    Come on now. Tell him to go take a hike.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    XxQueenMxX wrote: »
    Is this real? Are u bored and just playing a jokes on us???
    Ok, if not. Then yes girl... you're the side chick *insert eye roll here*. If he really wanted a real relationship with u he would do all those things you mentioned he doesn't do, but most importantly HE WOULDN'T BE LIVING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

That he shares children with.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Let the games begin
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    XxQueenMxX wrote: »
    Is this real? Are u bored and just playing a jokes on us???
    Ok, if not. Then yes girl... you're the side chick *insert eye roll here*. If he really wanted a real relationship with u he would do all those things you mentioned he doesn't do, but most importantly HE WOULDN'T BE LIVING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

That he shares children with.

maybe he's broke AF and can't afford his own place.