What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• I'm on the nice list today

Let's change that? ;)
  • I'm on the nice list today

Let's change that? ;)

I have some ideas ;)

well Im still in the market for a good nutritionist :D
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Called some silly millennial riddled with insecurities "gross". It's not my fault. Her glasses were not large enough to hide her insecurities.
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    Drove aggressively down the road...and mouthed obscenities to drivers in my way.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Drove aggressively down the road...and mouthed obscenities to drivers in my way.

My kinda girl :D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    My sad loser side days "wahhh, I existed" but my btchy side says "yeahhhhh, I existed!" Pick your battles I suppose. :lol:
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Customer behind me at the store slammed a slab of frozen pork on my hand and squished some of my avocados...he got called the "C word" for his efforts :s
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    waytoofat3 wrote: »
    Customer behind me at the store slammed a slab of frozen pork on my hand and squished some of my avocados...he got called the "C word" for his efforts :s

You are a hero
  • projectsix
    waytoofat3 wrote: »

Handled appropriately. :D
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    This lady was boring me to death with this long conversation and I pretended like I cared and then cut her off when I couldn't take it anymore and told her I needed to get back to work :/

Should she really be engaging you in long conversations during work anyway?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I told someone they were a dumb *kitten* *kitten* idiot and to *kitten* the *kitten* off, you are wasting my life with your stupid...(all in my head, not aloud)
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    I aproached a person at the gym, apparently a no no

I avoided this guy at the gym that was trying to approach me . . .
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I told someone they were a dumb *kitten* *kitten* idiot and to *kitten* the *kitten* off, you are wasting my life with your stupid...(all in my head, not aloud)

Sometimes you gotta let loose with that *kitten*..not healthy to keep it bottled up inside.What you were saying in your head,I pretty much said out loud at work the other day.My colleague went and got me a snickers bar B)
  • projectsix
    edited March 2018
    @NewlifeinNW Dude! Long time.. *fist bump*

I need to hear this story because it's something I'm always curious about. I leave women alone at the gym for this reason, well I leave women alone in general but I need to hear this. Please?
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Apparently I accidentally killed my cat :'(
    He was bugging me while I was trying to take some medicine in the middle if the night, so I shoved him off the bathroom counter. Not hard or amything, but I wasn't wearing my glasses and heard him land wrong. He seemed fine, but then he died right before I woke up this morning. No physical sign of trauma or anything, or seizure, or even suffering, and he was 15, but it was too close to be a coincidence.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Momepro wrote: »
    Apparently I accidentally killed my cat :'(
    He was bugging me while I was trying to take some medicine in the middle if the night, so I shoved him off the bathroom counter. Not hard or amything, but I wasn't wearing my glasses and heard him land wrong. He seemed fine, but then he died right before I woke up this morning. No physical sign of trauma or anything, or seizure, or even suffering, and he was 15, but it was too close to be a coincidence.

You poor thing <hug> Hope you feel better! Sending you plenty of virtual hugs....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Told someone to go play in traffic. I'm saying this more regular now......arrrrghhhhh people.

• STLBADGIRL
    Sprayed everything down with Lysol in front of the woman that was coughing and touching everything in the office.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Copied & pasted a message from a friend and sent it to my husband so we could both laugh at her terrible spelling & grammar.

Laughed about same friend eating 5 pieces of different types of cake & drinking 2 White Russians, and thinking 15 minutes on the treadmill "would take care of it"
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Berated my son for a good ten minutes...literally screaming myself hoarse...after he failed to turn in an English assignment for which his teacher gave him an extension, and after I stayed up late with him to make sure he finished it. I felt really bad about making him cry after...he's very sensitive and has been depressed lately...we are seeking therapy, as he's been having a rough time this year both academically and socially. This wasn't the first time he'd done something similar, which is why I went so ballistic.