bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bluets2011 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Believe it or not this glitch actually saved my *kitten* once
    How?

I may or may not have sent a message in haste. Wished immediately I could take it back. Turns out it never got opened.

By the way, how do you check if it’s been opened?

Under the inbox there's a Sents folder and will show to the right of that under the column "read" there will be a green check mark.

Thank you. I use the app only, it looks like it’s on the site then. I’ll check :-)

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    How?

I may or may not have sent a message in haste. Wished immediately I could take it back. Turns out it never got opened.

Under the inbox there's a Sents folder and will show to the right of that under the column "read" there will be a green check mark.

Thank you. I use the app only, it looks like it’s on the site then. I’ll check :-)

Did you get my PM @bluets2011? I sent you at one 5 mins ago. Screenshot above.
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I don't get messages or friend requests. I think people are messing with me when they say they friend requested me.

I sent u a FR
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    How?

Did you get my PM @bluets2011? I sent you at one 5 mins ago. Screenshot above.

Nope. I’ve just checked and no messages

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    This thread has exciting potential but poor yield
  • projectsix
    Options
    I don't get messages or friend requests. I think people are messing with me when they say they friend requested me.

I sent u a FR

It seems like from the feedback that it's also affecting friend requests? That's pretty much the bottom of the bug poop bucket. No bueno.
    Did you get my PM bluets2011? I sent you at one 5 mins ago. Screenshot above.

Yeah, so had you sent me a PM I wouldn't have received it but because I've already sent one, if you send one now I will.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options

I sent u a FR

It seems like from the feedback that it's also affecting friend requests? That's pretty much the bottom of the bug poop bucket. No bueno.
    Did you get my PM bluets2011? I sent you at one 5 mins ago. Screenshot above.

Yeah, so had you sent me a PM I wouldn't have received it but because I've already sent one, if you send one now I will.

You made this sound really complicated.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I sent a FR earlier and it was received. maybe because I sent a PM to them a couple days ago?
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Ahh, so there is hope yet? Let's see.. where do I even begin.... *digging through the backlog*......ok, let's fire this one off first.....

@Hott_Lasagna_Mama

Hey there my little stroganoff ^_^
    I've seen your threads in the Recipes forum and, forgive me if I'm being too forward, but I'd really like to get to know what's in between those layers. Hope that's not outta line (seriously, is it ricotta?). Kindly PM me if you see this, mi amor. I'm usually burning the midnight oil on MFP from 11:45pm til 7pm the following day. Yep, I'm not too hard to find... like a good olive oil in the countryside of Vicenza ;-D
    Ciao!
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Ahh, so there is hope yet? Let's see.. where do I even begin.... *digging through the backlog*......ok, let's fire this one off first.....

@Hott_Lasagna_Mama

I've seen your threads in the Recipes forum and, forgive me if I'm being too forward, but I'd really like to get to know what's in between those layers. Hope that's not outta line (seriously, is it ricotta?). Kindly PM me if you see this, mi amor. I'm usually burning the midnight oil on MFP from 11:45pm til 7pm the following day. Yep, I'm not too hard to find... like a good olive oil in the countryside of Vicenza ;-D
    Ciao!

I feel like this is up there with the guy that wrote erotica about/for the the ladies of MFP on how he would like to murder them and what he'd do with their bodies.
  • projectsix
    Options
    You made this sound really complicated.

Orrrrr .. .. well, uhm.. maybeeee? :#

giphy.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to send me some messages so we can test this whole thing.
  • projectsix
    Options

Sent you one, get it?

5jDnI29.png
  • projectsix
    Options
    Oh it shows the subject, oops. Let's hope you don't that one.
  • projectsix
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sleepy to Mel, Sleepy to Mel @Avocado_AS5 do you read me over?

Random thought, but hey I had Avocado on my sub today. Worth the .75
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

@Hott_Lasagna_Mama

Ciao!

I feel like this is up there with the guy that wrote erotica about/for the the ladies of MFP on how he would like to murder them and what he'd do with their bodies.

Or the person or persons that may or may have not written multiple mfp women about supposedly wanting them to punch his balls or ball area if he in fact actually did or did not write these messages or even ultimately want that stimulation. I have to be clearly Unclear for THE MAN.

MFPers are weird.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Sent you one, get it?

5jDnI29.png

6j0bd2rwfvcm.png

Nope.
    This place sucks.
  • projectsix
    Options
    It does so.

I'd like to talk about your 34 pending friend requests, whaaa?? Little Ms. popular holy.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

I sent u a FR

I sent you one and a pm, maybe that will close the loop or whatever the computer savy are saying.