Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    any day is good for me as well.. sorry i've been a little mia lately.. i have family in town and finding it difficult to keep up with the boards.
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for everyone else, works for me. I just started Level 3 of the 30 day shred, so I am going to be hitting the next 9 days hard (finished day 1 tonight!)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    ps- speeding up the game? :'( i won't know what to do with myself when it ends! lol. i <3 my knotty girls something fierce! :P

Yeah, he said that he wants to end this one and will be starting up a new game after that. Smaller teams, though. He said a max of six. Canoes on the amazon or hot air balloons or .... there was another one he said. Anyway, don't worry - it won't be THAT easy to get rid of me! :-)

Okay, so I'm going to go with the votes that I got. We will do Quadruple days on Tuesday and Friday and Rest Day on Sunday (a week from today).

Thanks Ladies!!!! Good luck to everyone this week! We can DOOO it!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The quad days work for me. I Always have Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays which are higher calorie burns for me. I'm also going to be starting C25K....AGAIN and doing it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I think I'm going to be only working out Mon-Fri and having my weekends to myself and spending time with my little guy....although a 2 year does mean a lot of running around lol. And as I mentioned before I'm always good to go with the water since I drink about 4 litres a day.
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am open for anything. I do like to have at least one rest day each week, though. Water days arent an issue either. I always get plenty of water.

Thanks, Jenn for being such an awesome captain!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay - I've sent PMs to all your beauties, so everyone knows what days are what. Wishing you all the BEST luck this week!!!! *kisses*
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hellllllooooooo Ladies!!! I just wanted to let everyone know - we've moved up to 7th place. Not reeeeeeallllly sure how that's happened, but there we are!!! :-)

We're getting there chickies! And this week, with all it's doubles and quadruples, should get us moving along pretty quickly. I'm super proud of all the work you girls have been putting in!!!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies. 443 for Monday.

Sue
  • cobylea
    Options
    651 so far for me today :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Chickies!!! Just a reminder, today is QUADRUPLE day! I'd really like to see SOME calories burned from EVERYONE!! Please!!!! *on my knees, begging* I'm shooting for 2000 again today, I'm almost 400 in. Between Zumba, the pool and some minor weight training today, I'm pretty sure I can do it!!

We did pretty well yesterday. We had a total of 8220 calories burned yesterday. After doubling, our miles came up to 328.8 miles!

I checked the map today and we've moved up to 6th place. I think part of that is that some teams are not reporting their miles as diligently as we are. And I think *maybe* Lee updated us twice on Saturday.....he was a liiiiiiittle (and by little, I mean a lot) drunk on Saturday. :-) But who am I to tell the commissioner that he messed up. *giggles*

Let's just keep moving forward!!! Come on Knotty Girls!!!! Woot woot!!!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    900+ for me today. I wanted to kick it harder, but I still have two Zumba classes to teach tomorrow and Thursday, so I can't burn myself out too much. Wouldn't be fair to all my dancing girls. LOL
    But I still try to kick booty, even though it's only my own. Bwahahahahaha!
    Hope everybody is doing great. =^_^=
    *smooochy-smooches*
  • Steel6981
    Options
    574 today.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Awesome job, Ladies!!! Thank you for your hard work today!!!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    618 today. Great burns ladies!!! I have tried to get to 1000 and it just isn't feasible I guess. 6th place is great. Lets give that boat a strong push forward!!
  • Steel6981
    Options
    319 for wednesday. Won't have a chance to get in more. Have to work until 10 tonight.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!!

Yesterday, we burned a total of 10,877 calories ~ 870.16 miles (after quadrupling). I'm glad to see everyone (that I was expecting to have a burn) did something yesterday. I really appreciate everyone's work. I just got our miles to Lee, so we haven't been updated yet. We're currently in 8th place. I think with yesterday's miles, we might bump back up to 7th.

Friday is our next quadruple day. Let's make sure we really pound it out on Friday and then Saturday, we can take a breather and just drink our water.

Hope you're all doing well! Love ya's!!! *muah*
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    an hour and a half at the gym and a whole lot of sweat later, my total for today is 1082. not sure what it was but i just felt super motivated today. so i went with it! lol.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Girls,
    Well, we had a pretty slow day yesterday. At least *I* did. I needed a rest. And boy, I feel so much better today. Our total burned cals yesterday is 6053 ~ 242.12 miles.

Tomorrow is another quadruple day. Let's make sure we burn the hell out of those calories tomorrow, Chickies!!! We're nearing the end of our journey!

Just a note, I might not be able to burn as much as I'd like to tomorrow. I'm probably going to be picking up my new car after work tomorrow.
  • Steel6981
    Options
    484 for Thursday.

Sue
  • cobylea
    Options
    651 again today