Did anyone Else stick to their calorie deficit on this fine Easter Sunday!??

1235»

Replies

• RecognitionT
    RecognitionT Posts: 120 Member
    No.

I'm also convinced I undid about 2 weeks worth of deficits.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    I didn't even try. Holidays are holidays. I didn't go crazy, but I didn't track, either.
  • Rogstar
    Rogstar Posts: 216 Member
    Haha...I made a Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake with Nutella in every nook and cranny for Easter dessert.

One slice alone was near maintenance calories for me :smiley:
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Nope. Two words: homemade enchiladas.
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Yep, sure did, and lost a pound!
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    I think I was about 900 over. And I don't even celebrate Easter. Whoops.
  • candicew70
    candicew70 Posts: 74 Member
    noooo but back on track today!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Heck No. I thought for sure I gained a pound with the excess that I ate. I was pretty sure I got close to +3500 over maintenance over the course of 3 days. But apparently I must have grossly overestimated what I ate. We went out of town, and I did not bring a scale, so I guesstimated everything on the high side. Got on the scale this AM, and I maintained from Thursday. Whew! That or my body just doesn't know it gained some back yet! LOL. It was a nice break. Back to it today!
  • gwoodsfit
    gwoodsfit Posts: 3 Member
    Not me! But I worked overtime in the fitness center today.
  • adele012
    adele012 Posts: 78 Member
    I actually didn’t try to input anything into my diary. It’s way too complicated. But I’m pretty sure I went over. Don’t feel bad at all :)
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    I actually did! But not because I decided to stick it out and 'be good' though. In fact I had decided to give myself a bit of a break and enjoy the long weekend without stressing about food but It just turned out totally unconsciously that I'd stayed within my targets.

Perhaps there's something to this "it's a change of mindset and lifestyle" thing after all =)
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Danp wrote: »

Perhaps there's something to this "it's a change of mindset and lifestyle" thing after all =)

I think there is something to it! I've been doing this whole calorie counting thing for about 8 months now. Yesterday was the first day where I realized that I was making healthier choices and eating smaller portions without even thinking about it. I feel like my whole mindset is finally catching up!

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    b2b.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    I did, but I was working. So business as usual.
  • jmiranda1998
    jmiranda1998 Posts: 4 Member
    Nope.. I tried but couldn't
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    No - Hell no!

You don't get fat by overeating a few days out of a year. It's the consistent surplus eating every week.