My date with the person above me was going great until...

Options

Replies

• Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    All I knew was that to me she looked like lots of fun but then all of a sudden she started spinning me right round - right round like a record...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    He told me if I could grow wings i would do anything just to keep you with me, then told me he had the keys for the honeymoon suite
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Her asthma inhaler ran out
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    When he told me the story behind his MFP user name
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    She refused to say name
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I made a *very lightly* ribbing remark about a funny expression he pulled while we were talking at dinner. He got extremely pissy, refused to talk to me the whole drive back to his house, refused to take me home when I was ready to leave, BLOCKED the front door to prevent me leaving when I tried getting my own ride home, and alternately begged me to come back and cursed at me as I walked out (after I had to threaten to call the cops if he didn't open the door).

There were no more dates.
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    I made a *very lightly* ribbing remark about a funny expression he pulled while we were talking at dinner. He got extremely pissy, refused to talk to me the whole drive back to his house, refused to take me home when I was ready to leave, BLOCKED the front door to prevent me leaving when I tried getting my own ride home, and alternately begged me to come back and cursed at me as I walked out (after threatening to call the cops if he didn't open the door).

There were no more dates.

I’m impressed by the sheer detail in this, however this is extremely uncharacteristic of me. Maybe we could go on a real date and you can see that I’m actually sane and not crazy haha
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    He said my name wrong
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    She demanded that I say her name, but she never told me what her name was. It was a very uncomfortable time.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    I accidentally drank from her spittoon...
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    He kept singing, "the wheels on the bus go tound and round " on repeat, so I assumred he was nuts. Should have figured with a aluminum hat.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    You know how some people can tie a cherry stem into a knot with their tongue? Well, she can do it. It was sexy until it got weird when she began going to each table to demonstrate her skills.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    He wandered across the restaurant to the bar and started working
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    The full moon came out and he started howling
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    she showed up in a short dress and caught the attention of everyone., than she ingored me lol
  • Renegade770
    Renegade770 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Thought I was ignoring her but im just shy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I put the hard word on him.. he said he's not that kind of guy and that he was saving himself.. :o:/
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    she ordered a fried ear
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    He had some problem with fried ears of corn.. :D
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    She knows I hate corn with the white hot passion of thousand burning Suns. So what does she make for dinner? *kitten* corn!