25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I was off track in the month of Feb due to illness (that flu going around is nasty). I did get back on track in March and have lost 17lbs total since Jan 1. I am happy with the results.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    256.6 is my final weight.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »

I entered it on the sheet.
  • stella7x7
    Options

Thanks. I didnt loose alot weight ,but but i did loose about 8 in. Overall of inches.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Is there gonna be another one we need to sighn into?
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    almost made it! 19.8! had a great run. Hope there will be another one like this. I loved the weekly check-in and accountability. I am now at 215.6! Feeling good.
    Congrats to all you losers out there!
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    I've joined another challenge group but it doesn't have the spreadsheet. There was something about seeing everyone's numbers on the same sheet as mine that was more motivating for me than individual postings.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    I've joined another challenge group but it doesn't have the spreadsheet. There was something about seeing everyone's numbers on the same sheet as mine that was more motivating for me than individual postings.

Cool thanks.do you know the name of the group?
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    @stella7x7

It is called Spring into Summer Challenge.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    @stella7x7

It is called Spring into Summer Challenge.

Thanks
  • jaynaiir
    jaynaiir Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Yeah, I found it super helpful as well. Its a much easier format to update and read, rather than going through pages of individual posts. Someone should make a new one for now until summer with a spreadsheet!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I liked this one too. Can we just keep this one going? Since that one is already in place, can we just keep adding dates to it for weight in dates and keep using it? Maybe clean it up a bit as some people did not keep weighting in past the first few weeks? I don't know...just an idea...
  • TheNewJB
    TheNewJB Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if there is another one with a spreadsheet format, please.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Sure thing ladies, I’ll make one when I get home!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    (Clean it up - I’m the admin )
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

Do you have another group started? I used to run some challenges back in 14-15’ and need to get back at it! Would love to join.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

Thanks so much! That would be awesome!
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Id like to keep it up, spreadsheet is nice,yet im not able to use that particular one with my phone. I do appreciate all those who helped me.
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Id like to keep it up, spreadsheet is nice,yet im not able to use that particular one with my phone. I do appreciate all those who helped me.

Stella, have you tried to access MFP by using the website verses the app? I can't access any spreadsheets from the app when I use my phone. But if I go through my chrome web browser on my phone, and type in the www.myfitnesspal.com and then go into my account that way, I can get into and edit/add on the spreadsheets.

Just make sure you have the Google Sheets app downloaded too. It will pull the spreadsheet into Sheets. Then you could access it and edit/add anytime through Sheets.

I was having trouble for the longest time, but this has been the best way for me to be able to edit spreadsheets for other challenges. I'm sure it's not the easiest way to get access, but hey, it worked for me! Lol