Irrational Fears

Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    A snake in the toilet. Sometimes I fear that there's a snake that might bite me on the @$$ when I sit down. ds7zd3z5lsdt.gif

This has never occurred to me as a legit thing that could happen. And now I'll think about it every time I sit on the toilet. Thanks for that.

Your welcome. It's never happened to me before. And hopefully it will never happen to me. :D;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I fear that people I care about will all of a sudden decide they hate me, even tho I haven't done anything that should alter our relationship
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Spiders

And every time I put Dora in reverse I am scared to death that I will see someone standing in my back up camera screen, with a knife and a mask waiting to kill me. Every damn time.

For April Fool's Day, my daughter printed out a pic of the Exorcist chick and taped it to my husband's back up camera screen. Unfortunately it was a windy day and it didn't work out too well, but we had fun taping it up and trying to hide it when my husband came walking around the car. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    rdevol wrote: »
    Spiders

And every time I put Dora in reverse I am scared to death that I will see someone standing in my back up camera screen, with a knife and a mask waiting to kill me. Every damn time.

For April Fool's Day, my daughter printed out a pic of the Exorcist chick and taped it to my husband's back up camera screen. Unfortunately it was a windy day and it didn't work out too well, but we had fun taping it up and trying to hide it when my husband came walking around the car. :)

:D I would have had a heart attack.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I cannot bear to watch people filmed underwater without some sort of breathing apparatus.
  • mmary925
    mmary925 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    rats...just thinking about them makes me feel they're crawling up my legs
  • fglrml86
    fglrml86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Eating at a restaurant with nobody else in it
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    I won't go in the sea because of fish lol

I won’t set foot in any water that I can see through

Oh same...I will only swim in pools, period. Snake fear strikes again I guess.

Dude. Pools are not safe. Snakes love pools - they'll get into the debris trap and then when someone jumps in and the water starts moving, that little *kitten* will swim out into the pool with you. I refuse to get into the pool until someone has checked the trap for snakes. And that someone CANNOT be me.

That reminds me of the urban legend of someone jumping off a dock and landing in a water moccasin nest.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I also cannot bare to watch anyone just linger at the top of any staircase. One slight misstep and bam, you’re going to die.

My co-worker just fell from the top of the stairs. She missed the very first step going down. Thankfully, she did not break anything, but was bruised pretty bad.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    That all those pics I shouldn't have sent are posted on a questionable website somewhere...

Oh they are my friend.

I never show my face so you must recognize them from your personal collection.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Death. Especially more after the Final Destination movies came out. So many young ones around me have passed, and it has had a major impact on me.