True Confessions - Don't Judge

1129812991301130313041359

Replies

  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    Currently driving around suburbs because my home is lonely :):)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    Currently driving around suburbs because my home is lonely :):)

    Hugs and cuddles :smooched:
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited April 2018
    Goats terrify my eldest daughter. I often send goat pics to her at random times...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,831 Member
    I confess that my friend and I went to lunch then ended up at our go to bar and hung out there all day until midnight tonight like a couple of lushes! I did not drink alcohol however until Karaoke started at 7 and only spent $16 worth
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Goats terrify my eldest daughter. I often send goat pics to her at random times...

    Good mama! Love this
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    sarahbums wrote: »
    i have completely and utterly *kitten*-ed up my sleep schedule and at this point i'm considering just going full-on nocturnal, because why not?

    totally in the same boat. too bad one of my jobs is during the day sheesh
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Goats terrify my eldest daughter. I often send goat pics to her at random times...

    Good mama! Love this

    I think im hilarious, she unfortunately doesnt lol
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    I think I'm losing my mind
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    IC i dont feel like working out today
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    123tacos wrote: »
    IC i dont feel like working out today

    I assumed I'd grow to enjoy it but it's been about two years and I still *kitten* hate it most days

    So what i heard is skip it and go grab a drink
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    123tacos wrote: »
    123tacos wrote: »
    IC i dont feel like working out today

    I assumed I'd grow to enjoy it but it's been about two years and I still *kitten* hate it most days

    So what i heard is skip it and go grab a drink

    That is exactly what I meant

    I read between the lines
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    I’ve gotten stuck inside clothes inside dressing rooms a fewish times. I panic fast and am relieved when I free myself.
  • JingoVice
    JingoVice Posts: 4 Member
    When people cry, I have the urge to laugh. Even if it's someone I care about.
  • JingoVice
    JingoVice Posts: 4 Member
    JingoVice wrote: »
    When people cry, I have the urge to laugh. Even if it's someone I care about.

    If it makes you feel any better (unless it's actually serious) I laugh when people get hurt AND when I get into trouble. I can't help it - it's a weird defence mechanism

    No, it's about the serious stuff, unfortunately.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I’ve gotten stuck inside clothes inside dressing rooms a fewish times. I panic fast and am relieved when I free myself.

    Omggg I get stuck inside clothes all the timeeeeee! & it feels like I'm going to suffocate....i get freaked out when I can't get a necklace off too...i always panic & rip it off... :D