MASSIVE ACTION

Options
kcurtis577
kcurtis577 Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Taking massive action in your life is the only way to get what you desire. There’s no shortcuts. You have to know that deep down inside you are OUT WORKING everybody else in the room. When everybody’s sleeping, you’re in beast mode. The top 1% of the richest people in the world wake up in between 3am and 4am. They were waking up that early BEFORE they were rich bc they knew that outworking everybody in the room would be the key to their ultimate success. Let me mention; it’s not just the richness in your pocket you’re aiming for, but it’s the richness of your mind that comes with daily exercise, eating healthy and working on your mind. If you need to see massive results in your physical body, I recommend cutting out all sugars and all carbs. Avoid these two things like the PLAGUE!! Sugar is EVERYWHERE. I bet you eat massive amounts of sugar without even realizing it. PROGRAM yourself to look at every nutritional chart and every single item you put in your body. At the end of the day it all boils down to ONE THING.... effort. Because effort is between you, and you. Stop apologizing to people for not being where you should be in your daily routine. No excuses. You owe YOU an apology for not being the best version of you today. Take it personal and start doing everything with power, feeling and conviction.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    lol it applies to no one. Carbs are literally your bodies fuel. Unless your going to do keto which is entirely not necessary or overly productive for the majority. If you want to have super lazy tired workouts by all means cut out sugar and carbs. Just dont preach it as if its smart for other newbs

With very few exceptions, even people on keto aren't cutting out "all carbs" (as OP recommends). They're still eating some vegetables and nuts (and, sometimes, fruits).