The Reel Winners [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    babydull ? are people giving up ? Like quitting the team ? :( didn t know about this.
    If is fine with you please let me know about the September one, I d love to be again in a boat and I m planning a 15 k and maybe a half marathon in end of September beginning of October

No, what makes you ask? We had a couple of people leave over time, but who do you mean?
    Ok great, I'll keep an eye out for you.
  • babydull
    Options
    I'd go for Saturday too and Thursday and any other day Monday ... maybe :D ... I changed actually my long run from Sunday to Monday so that I can do it when is double so pleaseeee :wink: if is possible don't change, leave Monday there ... ( Saturday is fine too )
    It is double yes, but we're working out the 4x days. I'll see what others say, if they don't I'll work it out between your two's recommendations.
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    thanks ! And of course, if the majority decides something else I ll try to change :)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    date: 8/8/11
    calories: 1,143
  • babydull
    Options
    date: 8/8/11
    calories: 1,143

Awesome!
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding 10 hours from my house on the saturday so I won't be able to workout at all, unless maybe they have a swimming pool at the hotel I'm staying at, I'll see. My best days would be wednesday or thursday. Cheers everyone♥
  • babydull
    Options
    Ok mate, noted.
    Just off the coast of Australia now, woo!
  • babydull
    Options
    We have a member who has only logged exercise once in 16 days. I've tried to contact them twice. :'( I don't want people to be abandoned by the boat but...thoughts?
  • Colfiii
    Options
    had 720 cals today ( great workout ) dunno if is double day ? ( today ) if so my total is 1440 if is 4x is 2880 ( can t belive it ... wish I d live the day when I ll really burn this much on one single day ) ... my highest till now is 800 but hope I ll break it soon ...
  • babydull
    Options
    had 720 cals today ( great workout ) dunno if is double day ? ( today ) if so my total is 1440 if is 4x is 2880 ( can t belive it ... wish I d live the day when I ll really burn this much on one single day ) ... my highest till now is 800 but hope I ll break it soon ...

Great. Yesterday was a double. Have you tried splitting up your work-outs, say a run in the morning and something light in the evening. Might push you over 800.

We had two votes for today, so today is QUADRUPLE DAY! Let's make it an awesome one.
    Thursday will be water day.
    Friday will be a double.
    Saturday wil be another quadruple!
    And Sunday a double.
  • Colfiii
    Options
    perfect , I m trying to run my first ever 7 miles on Saturday ...
  • babydull
    Options
    perfect , I m trying to run my first ever 7 miles on Saturday ...

Brilliant, you can do it!
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1162 calories burned on this beautiful quadruple day! YAY♥
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hope you are not talking about me , been on vacation but still logged exercices more than once in those 15 day but if it was me you were reffering to I am her and I am staying and if by chance there is another challenge after this one is over and done with I would love to participate in it as well :)
  • babydull
    Options
    Hope you are not talking about me , been on vacation but still logged exercices more than once in those 15 day but if it was me you were reffering to I am her and I am staying and if by chance there is another challenge after this one is over and done with I would love to participate in it as well :)

No, not you mate.
    I'll keep an ear out for Lee's next challenge and make sure all the team mates know.
  • babydull
    Options
    1162 calories burned on this beautiful quadruple day! YAY♥

Amazing!

TODAY is WATER DAY. Calories burned do not count.
    You must hit NINE glasses of water, and let me know, either here, on my wall or status, or by message. There's no excuse for not achieving this, it's something we can all do. :) Have a great (hydrated) day.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    date: 8/10/11
    calories: 346

Sorry, I forgot to post this on the discussion thread yesterday.
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    Drank 11 cups of water today
  • babydull
    Options
    Drank 11 cups of water today

Brilliant, well done mate.
  • babydull
    Options
    date: 8/10/11
    calories: 346

Sorry, I forgot to post this on the discussion thread yesterday.

Great work, well done.