WEIGHT LOSS Frequently Asked Questions: Infographic Answers

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    i love these. Im a very knowledge based person i like math and facts and visuals. Loved the infographics when i started, still do now.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Me too ☺
  • swan57
    swan57 Posts: 18 Member
    Newbie here. I have a question. When logging food on tracker at the bottom are the goals for protein, fat, sugar etc. As long as i have my calories within my range will I lose weight even if the other measurement are higher than my goals?
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    edited March 2018
    swan57 wrote: »
    Newbie here. I have a question. When logging food on tracker at the bottom are the goals for protein, fat, sugar etc. As long as i have my calories within my range will I lose weight even if the other measurement are higher than my goals?

Yes, assuming your logging is accurate (you use a food scale and choose accurate database entries).

People may have nutrition goals that they are trying to achieve where macros become more important, but for weight loss, the calorie column is all that matters.
  • try2again
    Great thread, @tinkerbellang83 ! Appreciate having these all in one place :)
  • HowlinAl
    HowlinAl Posts: 277 Member
    These are great! I particularly love the “starvation mode” one, and the several that reinforce that losing weight all about the calories. I’ve saved some of these.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for taking the time to do this @tinkerbellang83 this is a super helpful post and hopefully the newbies will see it - we'll have to keep bumping it :smiley:
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to do this @tinkerbellang83 this is a super helpful post and hopefully the newbies will see it - we'll have to keep bumping it :smiley:

Thanks I keep trying to remember to bump it every morning!
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
  • Catho36
    Sorry not sure how to insert photo
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Catho36 wrote: »
    Sorry not sure how to insert photo

your link worked just fine :smile:
    You need to be on the main website or using an iphone to upload images plus they usually need to be reduced in size (I use a reduce photo size app)
  • Catho36
    Thanks
  • GinaHallstrom
    GinaHallstrom Posts: 5 Member
    Why haven't I lost weight this week?
    nifhbrfya532.jpg
    ce41k0xnr684.jpg

Why am I not losing weight?
    7sc6rs3gfass.jpg

What is important for weight loss?
    rsxc7yxst9cg.png

Should I take <insert supplement/health food/magic pill> for weight loss?
    5x1sizlk986h.jpeg

Awesome! Check out the YouTube clip from the Mitchell & Webb Look: Homeopathic ED
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    ?format=750w
  • try2again
    ?format=750w

This would be really interesting with other diets included.