What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I moved some lady's shopping cart out of the way so I could pass by. SHe kept it in the middle of the isle like she was the only person on earth and ignored me when I said excuse me... so I moved it. I don't think it was not nice but she sure did with the look she gave me.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I moved some lady's shopping cart out of the way so I could pass by. SHe kept it in the middle of the isle like she was the only person on earth and ignored me when I said excuse me... so I moved it. I don't think it was not nice but she sure did with the look she gave me.

Reminds me of a shopping cart story where I was not nice. I had a basket and filled it up, needed a cart but had reached the far end back of the store so would have had to huff it back to get a cart. There was one just sitting there with item in it and no one around, so I was like "Hrmm, should be fine to just steal this cart". Took out the item, put all the stuff from the basket in it quick and went around the corner past a woman and her son and she's like "Where's the cart?!" "I TOLD YOU TO STAY NEAR IT!!!"

Meanwhile I'm just booking it out of there .. DOO DEEE DOOOOO NOTHING TO SEE HERE...

giphy.gif
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Reminds me of a shopping cart story where I was not nice. I had a basket and filled it up, needed a cart but had reached the far end back of the store so would have had to huff it back to get a cart. There was one just sitting there with item in it and no one around, so I was like "Hrmm, should be fine to just steal this cart". Took out the item, put all the stuff from the basket in it quick and went around the corner past a woman and her son and she's like "Where's the cart?!" "I TOLD YOU TO STAY NEAR IT!!!"

Meanwhile I'm just booking it out of there .. DOO DEEE DOOOOO NOTHING TO SEE HERE...

giphy.gif

Hahaha!! You should be jailed!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

Hahaha!! You should be jailed!

It was awhile ago, statute of limitations is up.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I took someone's parking space.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I left an unnecessarily rude comment in a thread but i changed it because I felt bad
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I stole someones car and drove it into a lake.

Also
    I made something up on a thread. ;)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I said, in response to a photo from IG, that the person's nose highlight was done so strongly that it made her nose look like the Tin Man's nose.

Lol savage
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I called a teenaged girl a *kitten* because she was spreading rumors about my daughter

Savager holy *kitten*
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I called a teenaged girl a *kitten* because she was spreading rumors about my daughter

Savager holy *kitten*

I would like to say I am sorry, but I just called it how I see it :D:D

I am not excited for my kids to deal with bullying because i will be the same way
  • stopthat35
    stopthat35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SO, this extra large lady parked very close to my van and had to slam her door into the side of my vehicle so she could get out. I intentionally opened my door and hit her fender.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I posted a doormat.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    The lady in our deparment that I am not fond of loves candy and chocolate and all sweets EXCEPT dark chocolate. I bought a bowl full of dark chocolate and set it out. I said, "Oh, I thought it was the dark chocolate that you did like."
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    The coffee in the office is always too strong, so I put less coffee in the filter this morning. Now its perfect.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I walked away mid conversation with someone. Turned my back and walked away.

Will you just listen to me?! I bought the turkey kind ON ACCIDENT