Do we go nowhere ?

Options
Avocado_Angel
Avocado_Angel Posts: 2,362 Member
Actually intrested to get an atheist view on life. Do you think when we expire that's it? What can your views on life possibly be if that's the case? I am very intrigued by this.

Replies

• jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    We live, we die, we decompose eventually
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Actually intrested to get an atheist view on life. Do you think when we expire that's it? What can your views on life possibly be if that's the case? I am very intrigued by this.

I'm not of atheist belief. Although I believe in the scientific evidence. I was raised Presbyterian. And a Private Christian School. My Dance Mom taught us Pagan. And I also have Buddhist beliefs. "The mind is everything. What you think. You become."

Some think our souls are the passengers, and our body's are just the ships. That the shipsbreak down
    & get replaced numerous times. Until your end destination. https://youtu.be/ByehYal_cCs
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

I think when die we are no more. No sprit/soul/afterlife.
    I don't think there is a grand design, point or purpose to life except what we decide for ourselves.
    I don't believe in a god because it does not make sense to me.
    I went to church as a kid. Started questioning as a teen and young adult. Attended private college affiliated with a religion. Studied world religions. Concluded I do not believe these things.
    I am not bitter or filled with anger or hatred. My lifestyle or behavior is no worse than my neighbor who goes to church every week.