Any anime fans in here?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Friend finally convinced me to watch Fairy Tail. It's weird.. like One Piece, but with magic instead of pirates. Villains are about as goofy, though.
  • JadeQuetzal
    JadeQuetzal Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Very much so. We just finished Shomin Sample, and if you like comedy/harem, check it out. We're going to a con this Saturday, but of course I'm still missing the shoes for my Cosplay -_- Feel free to add me!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm working on One Piece again. I was waiting for more episodes but there seems to be almost 600 episodes now.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm working on One Piece again. I was waiting for more episodes but there seems to be almost 600 episodes now.

I cheat a bit and use a filler list website to tell me what episodes are essential to the story line. I had to do the same thing with Naruto: Shippuden, too. Saves me a little bit of time since there are something like 700+ episodes now.

Doing it with Fairy Tail, too, but Fairy Tail doesn't seem to have *as* much filler so far.
  • cee134
    edited September 2017
    Options

I cheat a bit and use a filler list website to tell me what episodes are essential to the story line. I had to do the same thing with Naruto: Shippuden, too. Saves me a little bit of time since there are something like 700+ episodes now.

Doing it with Fairy Tail, too, but Fairy Tail doesn't seem to have *as* much filler so far.

For One Piece and DBZ I would enjoy the filler, but I do like Kai much better. For Fairy Tail I haven't noticed much if any filler and enjoy it all the way through. But that might be because I like my Swords & Sorcery fix.

I might have to do that with Bleach, however.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

For One Piece and DBZ I would enjoy the filler, but I do like Kai much better. For Fairy Tail I haven't noticed much if any filler and enjoy it all the way through. But that might be because I like my Swords & Sorcery fix.

Do it with Bleach. You'll thank me later.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I second Bleach.
  • JadeQuetzal
    JadeQuetzal Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Started watching Izetta; The Last Witch yesterday. I really like it so far (and really love the female mc!)
  • cjpnh
    cjpnh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    w50x3arni1ji.jpeg
  • cjpnh
    cjpnh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    opv2md0cwcg2.jpeg
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just recently got into hunter x hunter... I'm in love <3
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Haha bruh I still need to finish boku no hero academia, blue exorcist season 2, and like other animes. My life has been preoccupied lately but I'll definitely start watching again soon. Also feel free to add me fam!
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The Devil is a Part-timer and Blue Exorcist are two of my favs! My hubby pretty much only watches anime soooo :D

Yo these two are my favs as well. Whenever friends ask for recommendations I immediately suggest these two.
  • cee134
    edited September 2017
    Options

I hit the fillers in One Piece yesterday..... Maybe 10 episodes.

Yes, I will definitely do that with Bleach.
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    Currently watching Deadman Wonderland again. I'd recommend "Monster" if you're into thrillers but it's very long and somewhat drawn out. Steins Gate is also a great thriller.

oo, monster and steins were both solid
  • cee134
    Options
    I need a new series. Anyone watching something new that they like?
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Daughters 17 she absolutely loves it some of the darker stuff but she’s watching dradonball z from the start for fun she,s on a few of the reddit sights for the fan art.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I read and speak a bit of Japanese so I've watched literally dozens of anime (and read the manga) but many of them are not very well-known in the States because they have not been dubbed in English.

A silly one I've watched several times is Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu.
    Tags: Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life, Harem
    * English: Haruka Nogizaka's Secret.

If someone would like recommendations of a particular genre and are willing to at least read subtitles then I can offer some suggestions.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I need a new series. Anyone watching something new that they like?

Currently watching Season 4 of My Hero Academia and Megalobox. I've been out of the loop with some of the other newer shows that came out this season.
  • EatLikeAHuman
    EatLikeAHuman Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm watching through Kill la Kill right now. Is it a realistic goal to want to be able to look good in a Kamui? :D