Any anime fans in here?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to watching the first episode of Dragon Ball Super in less than 24 hours ☺

The Dragon Ball series has always held a special place in my heart ever since I was a kid which is why I waited specifically for the English dub.
    Let me warn you, it takes a while to pick up.

• AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to watching the first episode of Dragon Ball Super in less than 24 hours ☺

The Dragon Ball series has always held a special place in my heart ever since I was a kid which is why I waited specifically for the English dub.
    Let me warn you, it takes a while to pick up.

Hahaha Ive heard it takes a while, but don't worry I'm patient.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have tons of free time today, So I'm going to finally start watching Tokyo Ghoul
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    Michiko and Hatchin was a really under rated show.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm about done with Yona of the Dawn. I can kill 24 episode anime's in a week or two.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm about done with Yona of the Dawn. I can kill 24 episode anime's in a week or two.

I wish i had your level of dedication.
  • cee134
    Options
    I don't watch movies because they are too long. Yet.... I end up binge watching 4 or 5 episodes sometimes.... a lot of times.
  • postchrysalis
    postchrysalis Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The church shootout scene from Black Lagoon was so funny. Actually, that entire episode was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ys52gopqYY
  • postchrysalis
    Options

Oh man, I absolutely adored Yona. I finished the season in like 3 days, tbh, then immediately went on to read the manga. If you enjoyed Yona you should definitely check out the manhua "Chang Ge Xing" (it's so goddamn good, not to mention visually stunning) and the anime "Saiunkoku Monogatari."
  • postchrysalis
    Options
    I don't watch movies because they are too long. Yet.... I end up binge watching 4 or 5 episodes sometimes.... a lot of times.

This. It's bizarre. I can't marathon movies for the life of me, yet I've literally binge-watched entire anime seasons in one or two sittings.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I love Fairy Tale and Seven Deadly Sins!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Little Witch Academia has been pretty cute so far. It's about the only thing I'm watching this season aside from Dragon Ball Super.

I did pick up a new manga yesterday- it's called To You, The Immortal. It's only eight chapters in but a very interesting setting and a well drawn.

Also, I started listening to the Kitchen Sisters podcast and cringed a little at their newest episode.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    Little Witch Academia has been pretty cute so far. It's about the only thing I'm watching this season aside from Dragon Ball Super.

I did pick up a new manga yesterday- it's called To You, The Immortal. It's only eight chapters in but a very interesting setting and a well drawn.

Also, I started listening to the Kitchen Sisters podcast and cringed a little at their newest episode.

Is that an anime podcast?
  • cee134
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

Those are my jam.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Is that an anime podcast?
    http://www.kitchensisters.org/fugitivewaves/

No, the only other episode I listened to was about Emily Dickinson

• cee134
    edited January 2017
    Options
    200w.gif
  • Lullaby45
    Lullaby45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me! Currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and didn't study for my exam that's on Thursday thanks to it.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

Those are my jam.

I finished Fairy Tale up to all of the episodes that had been released (100-something), and I am anxiously awaiting new episodes! I am too impatient to watch things that still have seasons and aren't on Netflix! LOL
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I'm currently on a quest to watch everything Ghost In The Shell related regardless if I've seen it or not already. I've been watching the first season of Stand Alone Complex and it's been an awesome watch so far.
  • Anonymous_fiend
    Anonymous_fiend Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Sub all the way. I'm like 1/2 way in 5 different series yet kinda want to start a new one :/