Any anime fans in here?

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person who's never watched Naruto, the games are pretty good though
  • kogome
    kogome Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Princess Jellyfish, InuYasha, Terror in Resonance, Death Note, Nana, and Psycho Pass are all good ones
  • spotts1983
    spotts1983 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Anime fans.

Sword Art Online is a great one.

Also some great ones from back in the day like Hikaru no Go and Trigun (all-time faves list)

Sports animals really pretty good like Diamond no Ace and the classic Hajime no Ippo

Also love me some Tengu Tenge

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am strangely attracted to Tokyo Ghoul, must be the eyes
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person who's never watched Naruto, the games are pretty good though

I tried but I couldn't get through the beginning episodes. I'm guessing they are better if you are a kid.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention my all-time favorite anime:

Dragonball/Dragonball Z
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    80 years later and there's finally a trailer for the 2nd season of Attack On Titan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmWAEQ8qIc4
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    80 years later and there's finally a trailer for the 2nd season of Attack On Titan

yassssssssssssssss
  • hbwin92
    hbwin92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I loved anime in high school. I lost interest over the years, but I'll rewatch some of my old favorites.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    kogome wrote: »
    Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Princess Jellyfish, InuYasha, Terror in Resonance, Death Note, Nana, and Psycho Pass are all good ones

I had a few gripes about Terror In Resonance but it was still an awesome show. And the ending, straight heart breaker
  • cee134
    Options

Awesome!
  • cee134
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I started Black Butler & Hunter X Hunter. Both are surprisingly good.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    jojos-bizarre-adventure-diamond-is-unbreakable-7577.jpg

Just finished part 4 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, the ladder half of the season really delivered. Kinda sad that I'm gonna have to wait forever and a day until the next part comes out, though I've heard they might do a few OVA's.
  • KyleGrace8
    Options

Just finished part 4 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, the ladder half of the season really delivered. Kinda sad that I'm gonna have to wait forever and a day until the next part comes out, though I've heard they might do a few OVA's.

I'm currently on the latest season, haven't finished it yet but I like this show! I didn't realize there were other seasons and had to go back and watch those while waiting for the new episodes to air.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

I'm currently on the latest season, haven't finished it yet but I like this show! I didn't realize there were other seasons and had to go back and watch those while waiting for the new episodes to air.

The other ones were so good too, I think Stardust Crusaders was probably my favorite part so far, so many good fights on that one.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I think I'm about to start Hunter X Hunter too, I've been scolded by some friends for not checking it out yet lol
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

The other ones were so good too, I think Stardust Crusaders was probably my favorite part so far, so many good fights on that one.

Battle Tendency for me and the bf liked Phantom Blood.
  • cee134
    edited December 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I think I'm about to start Hunter X Hunter too, I've been scolded by some friends for not checking it out yet lol

I watched the original hunter x and am now watching the 2011 one. I think I like that one better. They move it along faster.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Dragonball/Dragonball Z
    Have you watched Dragon Ball Super? I'd skip the first two arcs and watch the movies Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F (a lot weaker than BoGs, but still pretty nice), but the following tournament arc had some nice fights. The most recent arc that just wrapped up would definitely be worth a watch.

• AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Dragonball/Dragonball Z
    Have you watched Dragon Ball Super? I'd skip the first two arcs and watch the movies Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F (a lot weaker than BoGs, but still pretty nice), but the following tournament arc had some nice fights. The most recent arc that just wrapped up would definitely be worth a watch.

I am planning on watching Dragon Ball Super when the English dub is released. I grew up with the dub so I'm waiting for nostalga purposes.

I have watched Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F. I thought both movies were great and has made me look forward to Super.