Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 39

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem Wow, I’m sorry you experienced that. Put in ear buds and blot those a$$e$ out! {{{HUGS}}}

@puddlegoober do you test with strips? I know there are some sites that tell you how to get back into ketosis “quick” but I haven’t really checked them out.

@tiabirdie56 crack one or two raw eggs into your shake before you blend it for e tea protein. It makes it creamy. I learned this from an egg fast site.
  • puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I haven't used them yet. I "think" I've been doing things right regarding Keto, but it's hard for me to be able to tell what ketosis feels like. I have the intention before I go to bed of using them, but I keep forgetting when I wake up.
  • puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I just remembered. One of the quickest ways to get back into ketosis is to drink alcohol (as long as it's the "right kind" of alcohol).
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @marcvb35 Pure spirits with no cal mixers generally = 0 carbs. Some flavored spirits are 0 carb but some have sugar. This is only relevant on Keto because we count carbs not calories.

@puddlegoober I skipped the gin and tonic last night. I was too full from my carb loaded lunch!