Options

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,071 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    Busy day tomorrow, JFT, Thurs
    1. log all food :)
    2. concentrate on 8+ glasses of water challenge :/ So ... tonite I need to drink SIX glasses of water before bedtime :s
    3. go for a 15 minute walk - challenge :/ It was a day of running to ship stuff, going to the disability office (2 hrs there!), and then going to a book fair with hubby. So we didn't get home until almost 9pm.
    4. tiny habits:
    after shower, take vitamin :)
    after breakfast, fill up water bottle, and drink water :) --- But I have to remember to drink it!
    after dinner, brush/floss teeth :) Going to do this right now!
    5. meeting at disability office -- hoping to get some answers, and praying they will be the answers we hope for :/ No answers yet --- I guess the office is like so many places ... not enough people working there, and no paperwork even looked at! This is after they only give me 10 days to fill it all out ... and it sits!
    6. take shipment out for hubby :)
    7. book fair in the evening :) Hubby gots lots of record albums and CDs for .50 - 1.00 each!! I got my daughter 15 books, all for just $1.00 each, and got myself a new cookbook and a gardening book. And the book fair benefits a local childrens hospital. Fun to go to, and something we look forward to each year!
    8. plan menus :/
    9. cut up veggies I bought, and have them ready for snacking :/
    10. get back on here -- be accountable! :)

So tonite I am watching the show "my 600 pound weight loss". Have any of you guys watched that? So much of what these people go through I can relate to. It is sad, but I do get motivated just seeing what these people do to change their lives. Now.... I need to make those same changes.

JFT, Friday
    1. go to the gym -- need to keep listing this until it becomes a really good habit. I am getting better - but its still so easy to just stay in bed.
    2. eat slowly. Be mindful of what I eat, and enjoy each bite
    3. take cars to shop to get oil changed
    4. PLAN MENUS!!! This needs to get done!
    5. CUT UP VEGGIES!!! Need to get this done, so they are ready to snack
    6. MAY CHALLENGE: go outside for a minumum of 15 minute walk
    7. APRIL CHALLENGE: Drink 8+ glasses of water
    8. Do tiny habits:
    after my shower ..... take my vitamin
    after breakfast ... fill up my water bottle, and drink it! Refill at least 5 times during the day
    after dinner .... brush and floss my teeth
    9. sew on quilt
    10. clean house
    11. get back on here . be accountable!

@MLHC1 --- I can still remember the first nite the babies would sleep through the nite! Such a wonderful thing to be able to get a "somewhat" good nites sleep! I hope he sleeps in tonite for you also! ANd .... post some pictures!

@Bex -- I'm still waiting to see more pictures of little Casey!!

Yeah I've seen that in my tv guide! Except over here it's called my 600lb life, I wonder if its still the same thing!
    My partner fixed my other tablet yesterday :) so I will get some more piccies!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Took middle daughter to soft play today, she can't climb through all the tunnels and up the steps to get to the slide at the top so it was into me and daddy to do it for her haha,

Anyone have any idea what I should log that as?

I need to log as many burnt calories as possible because we went to burger king for lunch. I was about 3 bites from finishing when I said to my partner "*kitten* babe I'm on a diet remember!!" All he could do was laugh and say good luck burning that off :sweat_smile: he's such a t!t
  • Bex953172
    Options

I truly don't like the gym, all those people, so many of them so fit! Parts of me know, that they don't care about me, what I'm doing, or how I look doing it, but all of those childhood taunts come back in my head.

Why at almost 50 years of age does what others think still rule my life so much? I care what everyone thinks about every aspect of my life. I try very hard to meet my goals because I don't want to look like I failed in front of anyone. I know in my head that other's people opinions of me is not my concern, that most of the people I think are judging me aren't even aware I exist. I need to start figuring out a way to believe this and get these thoughts out of my head.

This group has so truly helped me understand that if I'm trying I'm succeeding, I don't have to be perfect. I will forever be grateful that I have found you all.

I could have written most of this myself. Feel the same way at 58 years old. I was teased and picked on most of my life. I've fought hard to become who I am today and build up some self-confidence. I worry about what others think all the time. I think you are an insightful, inspiring and strong person, and I'm so grateful you joined our group. We CAN and WILL reach our goals. :heart:

Read my response to her comment, might be helpful and reassuring
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,733 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »

@HGSmith0920 – If your symptoms persist for longer than a few days get thee to a doctor. You can bleed and still be pregnant, but it could indicate complications you would need to know about. Better be safe than sorry. You also may have gotten some food poisoning. Eaten any romaine lettuce lately?

I agree 100% get thee to a doctor. I personally never had any bleeding but I know lots that have.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    KatieTee83 wrote: »
    JFT Thursday

1. Drink my water
    2. Workout for 30 min
    3. Track calories in MFP

It's almost the weekend, yay! Who has fit and active plans for the days off?

I have my walk tonight and Sunday, Saturday I have my swim lesson. Sunday I also watch the grandkids, so that is always a mixed bag of either eating everything the 2 year old believes in sharing or keeping active chasing them. Although, this Sunday I'm hoping for a park day.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    5. meeting at disability office -- hoping to get some answers, and praying they will be the answers we hope for :/ No answers yet --- I guess the office is like so many places ... not enough people working there, and no paperwork even looked at! This is after they only give me 10 days to fill it all out ... and it sits!

So tonite I am watching the show "my 600 pound weight loss". Have any of you guys watched that? So much of what these people go through I can relate to. It is sad, but I do get motivated just seeing what these people do to change their lives. Now.... I need to make those same changes.

@MLHC1 --- I can still remember the first nite the babies would sleep through the nite! Such a wonderful thing to be able to get a "somewhat" good nites sleep! I hope he sleeps in tonite for you also! ANd .... post some pictures!

@Bex -- I'm still waiting to see more pictures of little Casey!!

A friend of mine just went through something with a government office here. She had 48 hours to respond to their phone call, wouldn't accept an email. She tried and tried and they wouldn't answer the phone, the voice mail kept saying they would call back within 3 business days. She was so upset, she finally contacted her MLA. She got answered fast then. I don't think government agencies should be allowed to be bullies.

I have watched My 600 Pound Life, some of the transformations are truly incredible. They all work so hard.

I like the "somewhat" good night's sleep, when mine slept through the night the first few times, I was so scared they weren't breathing I checked on them all night long!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Kullerva wrote: »
    JFT: I will not let phantom hunger trick me into thinking it's real. I'll eat 100 fewer calories than yesterday.

That's a great goal. I think I need to fight that phantom hunger too.