NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• DeterminedMomNeb
    Options
    OK People you ready for the challenge for tomorrow????? Are you?! I don't care when you do them but please attempt to do them all!

Tomorrow is a DOUBLE challenge!

Challenge 1: 25 Push Ups - Not the man push ups unless you know how to do them.
    Challenge 2: 25 Mountain Climbers

For those who don't know how to do mountain climbers here is a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4

Post in the thread how you do tomorrow!

I had to look up the mouton climber thing but I am in. I cant wait to weigh myself again to I haven't done that since lastmonday.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    i can def. do the pushups but those mountain climbers kill me. Weigh in tomorrow just hoping i don't gain!
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did my sit ups - after seeing spots in Karate. I am thinking I need to rethink my nutrition on my Karate days. My mother in law is saying drink "Ensure" 30 minutes before. My sensei is saying brown rice an hour and a half before. Hmmmm -
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    can someone tell me if there is a way to bookmark this thread so I don't have to keep going into Message Boards; search etc...

50 situps down.....last 6 almost killed me.....but they are done...ya....looking forward to tomorrow's challenge....BRING IT!!!!!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    I did my situps, can't wait for tomorrows challenge.
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    can someone tell me if there is a way to bookmark this thread so I don't have to keep going into Message Boards; search etc...

NEVER MIND I FIGURED IT OUT.....TX
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I did my 50 sit ups in aerobics class today. I will put in es k tomorrow but i got look up the mountain climbers
  • DeterminedMomNeb
    Options
    Push up and climbers are done I even have a walk under my belt. I tried to weigh myself and my crappy scale broke. I know whT get to buy this weekend. Anyway I love the scale at work so my weigh in will have to wait just a couple hours.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    WHAT ARE BURPEES?

Here is a video of how to do them:

http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/burpeeclip.htm
  • pammyedmunds
    Options

50 situps down.....last 6 almost killed me.....but they are done...ya....looking forward to tomorrow's challenge....BRING IT!!!!!

The easiest way..when you go to your profile under your friends is the boards you have responded to. It will show the top recent ones on your page. If its not there you just need to view all and you can find every single post you have responded to.

Hope this helps!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Push up and climbers are done I even have a walk under my belt. I tried to weigh myself and my crappy scale broke. I know whT get to buy this weekend. Anyway I love the scale at work so my weigh in will have to wait just a couple hours.

Way to Go!!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I did the situps last night. I weighed myself this morning and I am down 4 lbs. Yippie! I know it is water weight but I'll take it. It is just the push I need to keep going.
  • MrsMaas09
    Options
    Pushups and climbers done. I don't know if I posted yesterday, but I did the sit ups yesterday!

Stayed at 166...
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Pushups and climbers done. I don't know if I posted yesterday, but I did the sit ups yesterday!

Stayed at 166...

Awesome! Good Job!
  • DeterminedMomNeb
    Options
    Friday Weigh in. Drum Roll Please.. 220.8 My jaw dropped.
  • AquaFan
    Options
    Good job Nebraska mom. :)
  • DeterminedMomNeb
    Options
    Thanks
  • AquaFan
    Options
    NebraskaMom, you are just a smidge away from your September goal already. That is awesome.
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Today weigh in 189. Lost a pound!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    25 Push Ups and 50!! Mountain Climbers DONE! Lost .6lbs