The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Young uns' :):) Hope everyone is having a Marvelouse Monday~~
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Goooood morning middle agers, :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon peeps!
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Can't understand why I feel like I don't have any energy, being lazy, just lay in bed and sleep, just basically do absolutley do nothing, don't feel like eating either. Some days I'm good though but these kind of days bug the hell out of.
  • SaunaSuit
    SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: I turn 57yrs old~ What a Journey I have been on~ That is what I get for being a Viking~ LOL
    Norwegian Viking!
  • mikedbobb
    mikedbobb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I guess I found my home. Will be 50 in two months or so. Birthday present for me is to run a 5k all the way without stopping. Good luck everyone. Add if you want to.
  • justlaalaa1
    justlaalaa1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! We survived Monday bigger things the rest of the week!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Had a really good 5k run last night. Off to the gym this morning before work since I have to work late tonight. Smooshed between regular work day and the extra work will be dinner at the uber good Indian restaurant—hence the extra early gym visit. Carpe Diem.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning M agers. Welcome to Tuesday let's make it a good one. Feeling all charged up today. I hope to give all of you some energy toady. Good luck B)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning M agers. Welcome to Tuesday let's make it a good one. Feeling all charged up today. I hope to give all of you some energy toady. Good luck B)

Yes, I will take some of that extra energy :)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

Yes, I will take some of that extra energy :)

I'm pretty curious about the toady. :)
  • SaunaSuit
    SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to a 4.0 EarthQuake in Cally~ A Vocano is erupting! any Sacraficers? We must sacrifice the Old Crazy Woman to the Volcano God or it will destroy us all. OO' ooo! Me! me! first~
  • MyrsineAconitum
    MyrsineAconitum Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Beautiful sunny morning here in Ohio! I just ordered a scale so I can keep track of my weight. Maybe it's my imagination, but I already feel like I have more energy now that I've been exercising for two weeks. No more feeling like I have to nap during the day. Great feeling. Hope everyone's doing well!
  • shanionie
    shanionie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been in MFP for close to a month now. I am hoping you guys have this thing down and can shed some light for me. I am 41 and weigh 120 lbs. I do HIIT exercises 3 times a week and walk at an incline at 3.0 mph 6-7 times a week. I have been counting calories for the first time and I just feel I can’t get the hang of it. In my profile I put lightly active because I have 4 children at home and am really up and active throughout the day. I also am letting MFP count all my steps for the whole day to tell me the calories I can eat back vs only inputting the times I exercise and I think this is where I have been going wrong. I have gained two pounds. I am looking to shed body fat for a bit longer. I don’t think I should be gaining at this point even though I understand muscle weighs more than fat. Any advice for this MFP beginner?
  • C00KIE1984
    C00KIE1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'll be 34yrs old very soon with a pretty busy life but really feeling the need to shift some weight and tone up! Any words of encouragement is greatly appreciated :-)
    Feel free to add me
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good morning Tuesday morning. I am feeling great this morning. I hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday. :):)
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    45 is looking at me mighty closely these days. Feel free to add!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Good morning all...51 and a regular on here for a long time. Looking for active friends to motivate me. Feel free to add!